Night School

Scott placed Stiles on the floor. She was still in shock of what she felt and what happened. Derek was dead. She didn't feel him anymore and some part of her felt like she just died. And that last thing she heard from him before the link dropped was "Don't be so reckless."

"Hey, Stiles. Stay with me!" Scott pleaded to his friend. Her friend's call snapped her out of her reverie.

"Scott?" Her voice sounded small. Scott kneeled to her as she quickly hugged him. Her body was shaking as tears began to form on her face, "It hurt Scott. Bad." She told him. Scott knew she was talking the pain that she felt when the Alpha attacked Derek, it was that bond they shared.

"Hey, hey you're okay. We're okay." He assured her. Stiles knew he was lying, but it did make her happy knowing that her friend was willing to make her feel better. She sniffed her nose and gave him a small smile. There was silence from outside the school.

"Do you think he's gone?" Stiles asked in a shaky voice. She struggled to pull herself together. It took her a moment, but she managed. However, the fact of losing Derek was far from over, but she sure as hell knew she wasn't ready to die as well. It was almost like the Alpha heard what she asked, a howl was released into the night.

"Probably not." Scott replied looking at her. "Are you okay?" He asked her. Stiles nodded her head, Scott knew that now it was her turn to lie.

"We need something to barricade the door." Stiles told him. They pushed themselves against the door.

"Hey, the cutters are outside." Scott told her. The bolt cutters that Stiles had brought along, where a few feet from the door. Almost in a mocking a tone. Stiles looked from Scott to the cutters.

"No! No way! Stiles he is still out there."

"And if we don't get those he'll be in here."

Scott gave her a frighten look as she slowly went out the door. She didn't hear or see anything out of the ordinary. As, she slowly made her way to the cutters, then Alpha suddenly appeared in the parking lot from behind the jeep. It saw her and began running towards her. Stiles quickly grabbed the cutters and ran back inside, where Scott was frantically calling her name. She quickly placed the cutters on the door handle, but the Alpha's body slammed against it.

"We need to get away from here." Scott told her. Quickly the two of ran from the doors as banging sounds began to fill the air. They managed to find a classroom still opened. Once, inside they blocked the door in. Both laid against the wall under the windows facing the door.

Allison was worried about Scott, mainly because he was about half an hour late for their date. She really was about to call it quits when Jackson and Landon pulled to her.

"Is that asshole still not here?" Landon questioned her.

Allison shrugged. "He's just late, I'm sure there is nothing to worry about." Allison said. She heard a text notification come from her phone. "That must be him."

Hey, sorry I'm late. Think you could meet me at the school?-Scott

"Hey could you guys take me to the school? Scott is there." Jackson and Landon exchanged looks.

"Sure, get in." Jackson told her.

"It has to be Deaton. He disappears right before the Alpha shows up. He killed Derek and now he's going to kill us." Stiles said a freak out mode.

"How do we get out of here?"

"My jeep is still out there." Stiles told him. "We make a run for it and get the hell out of dodge."