The Tell

Landon pulled up to the video store. It was another movie night with Jackson, but he was being a total prick about the movie of choice. Actually, more of Landon and his stubbornness.

"I am not watching The Notebook again." Jackson told him and yet there he was in the store, looking for that exact movie. He wasn't having much luck either. "Can someone help me find The Notebook?" He called out, but there was no response. It was just the sound of loud music and a noisy phone ringing. "You got to be kidding me." Jackson mumbled to himself. As he began walking down the aisle of the store he noticed a pair of feet on the floor. It was odd at first, but then he felt a chill come over him as he made his way over.

He didn't know what he expected to find. And really he wasn't even mentally prepared for it. The moment he got to the corner of the of the movie cases his eyes fell on the video store clerk who's throat had be slashed. Out of shock and horror Jackson ran into a ladder by a malfunctioning light causing all the lights to flicker, but then Jackson heard a growling sound behind him. As he slowly turned around, he noticed a pair of red eyes glowing at him. He quickly hides behind the movie cases as he could hear it. It was menacing and threatening. Like it wanted to play a game with him.

Without, warning. Whatever the creature was knocked over the cases, but Jackson got trapped underneath them. This is it. I'm going to die. Really he had never been so scared in his life before. The sounds came closer and he could hear the thing breathing. However, when it lifted up his jacket it made a growling noise and ran through the window frightening Landon, who let out a scream in panic.

Stiles and her Dad were having a dinner in the cruiser. It was rare that they did it, but Stiles enjoyed it. They were eating the good ole past time food of America. Hamburgers and Curly fries. Well, one of them were.

"Did they forget my curly fries?" Sheriff Stilinski asked her.

"You're not supposed to be eating fries, Dad. Especially the curly ones." She told him. It was more of the fact she didn't want to share them.

"If I am carrying a lethal weapon, I will have the curly fries if I want the curly fries."

"If you think that getting rid of contractions in all your sentences makes your argument anymore legitimate. You are wrong." She told him. This earned her a look from her Dad as she happily popped a fry in her mouth. It was then when dispatch radioed in. Stiles, of course tried to reach for the radio, only to have her dad smack her hand away.

"Sorry."

"This is unit one." The Sheriff replied, as Stiles stuffed her face with fries.

"We got a report of a possible 187." The dispatcher informed them.

"A murder?" Stiles asked being completely unlike lady like. Her mouth was full of fries.

When they get to the scene, The Sheriff told Stiles to stay in the car. Which, wasn't a big deal at first until she noticed that Landon was sitting in the ambulance. Jackson was there, too only he was having some kind of major freak out. "No way." She told herself. She did get out the car, but just in time to hear Jackson insult her dad. She got that it didn't mean anything personal. Sometime people are so frighten they just start lashing out at anyone. But something else catches her eye.

"Is that a dead body?" She asked out loud. The paramedics indeed were pushing a gurney with a sheet over a body. Her dad gave her are-you-serious look as he pushed people away from the scene. It was then when she felt a pull. Derek was near. Great just what I need. She happened to look up and notice both Scott and Derek both on top of the roof.

Up on the roof top, Scott and Derek took in the scene from below. Of course, Derek immediately felt Stiles near and saw the girl looking up at them. She quickly looked away. Derek knew that sooner or later they were going to have to talk, but he shouldn't focus on her right now. There other important things happening right now. Like finding the Alpha.