9.3K 161 49

A few months later ...

Aaron's POV
It was today. Today was the big day. I get to marry the woman of my dreams today. We finally get to be happy. No crazy stalkers with death threats, no car crashes, no conflicts, just us. I couldn't wait for it. For her to be my wife. For us to start a family. She was my biggest desire, and she was going to be mine forever today. "Hey man, you good?" Cameron asked tapping my shoulder. I guess they were talking to me, but I was so deep in thought I didn't even notice. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just excited, thinking." I reassured him and he gave me a smile as my mom walked in. "Woah woah, Becky. This is the guys room. The grooms room. This is where dudes get to-" Taylor started, but was cut off by my mother. "Put a sock in it Caniff." She rolled her eyes as she walked up to me. "Hey sweetie, you have those pre-wedding jitters yet?" She smiled as she hugged me. "No, I'm the happiest guy on earth today, and for the rest of my life." I hugged her back. I felt her crying a little into the hug, so I tightened it. "Mom?" I asked. "I'm sorry...It's just...Jeff would've loved to see you this happy." I pulled away. She whiped some tears away as she was thinking of my stepdad. He passed away about a year ago... I don't like to talk about it too much. "Mom, he can see me. He's right here with us. He always will be." I kissed her head and she smiled. "I'm going to go check on that beautiful bride of yours." She said waving goodbye to everyone, and leaving the room. Instantly we all caught an odd smell. Everyone suddenly looked at Matthew. "At least I waited till she got out." Everyone let out a small laugh and put our attention back on getting ready. As everyone was either putting on their tux, getting their hair styled, or just being plain idiots...I decided to write her a letter. I wanted to tell her something before she walked down that aisle. It came out longer than I thought, but I knew it would put a smile on her face. She would smile that beautiful smile of hers.

To my love, on our special day:

Mary, this is the day we get to be eachother's forever, officially. Because I knew I was going to be yours forever regardless of holy matrimony. I cannot wait to see you walk down the aisle with a gorgeous white dress or whatever color you desired it to be. I swear you could walk down that thing wearing a dirty trash bag and you'll look beautiful to me. At this moment right now, you're all I can think about, as always. I'm so excited to call you my wife, for you to call me your husband. For us to be in our own little marriage bubble and never get out. You'll always be my forever, no matter the future. Heck, you are my future. Now, stop reading this sappy letter and go get ready with your girls. I'll see you later, babe.
           With love,
                          Your baby boyy

I gave the letter to one of the people working with us on the wedding and made sure it got to Mary. I know I was never using her name before, but who else would I be marrying guys? I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around to see the hair stylist. She told me to just sit down in her chair and she'd give me some touch-ups on my hair as the tailor gave my tux some perfect finishes. "Alright Mr. Carpenter. You are ready to be a married man." They both finished and let me take a look in the mirror. I did look pretty good. "Thank you." I smiled and went into the main living room of the hotel room and saw the guys waiting for me. "Wow Aaron." Nash said. "Did I look this good when I got married?" Taylor asked. "Even I'm turned on." Matthew added. We all laughed at their dumb jokes and I sat down waiting for the signal for us to go down. "You guys are going to be happy forever, you know that?" Cameron said out of the blue. He was the one who's helped me the most with this wedding, and to think he dated Mary first. I chucked a little. "I know it, but thanks for the reminder." I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes playfully. "Oooh savage Carpenter has been unleashed." Matthew said and we all laughed.

We got the signal. The moment came. We made our way downstairs and into the ceremony's venue. I could see all our guests. Our families, our friends. Everyone was here. I calmed down some nerves that came about inside me and turned them into excitement. Which was all I needed right now.

I walked down the aisle to take my placr next to the officiater as my groomsmen were with the bridesmaid they had to walk down with. One by one, every pair walked down. The anxiety of wanting to see her built up in my body. I had to be patient though. The last pair walked down and the officiater spoke those heavenly words. "Everyone rise please, for the bride." The band behind us started to play "Here comes the bride" and the smile on my face was unreal. I felt the happy mood in the room as I heard the clink of heels. I saw her. I saw Mary being walked down the aisle by Eleanor. I don't feel like explaining why her father didn't do it, but he just can't. She shot a smile at me and Eleanor gave her that signature kiss on the cheek and whispered the protective dad thing in my ear. "If you hurt her, I'll chop your balls off." She held on my arm and I nodded. She then sat down next to my mom. Mary then came to my side and her attention went to the officiater. All I could do was admire her. She looked- there is no word for it. It was breathtaking. The officiater started to speak and I was ready. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man, and this woman in holy matrimony. If there is anyone here who would object to this marriage speak now, or forever hold your peace." We then felt all eyes on Cameron. "What? Continue the damn ceremony, I just want to get to the party part." He laughed and everyone did so along with him. "Very well." The officiater continued the ceremony as planned and it ended in perfect bliss. "You are now pronounced husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." With that, Mary held my cheeks, as I snaked my hands around her waist and we kissed. Oh boy, that kiss. We pulled away and both had on a goofy grin on our faces. We walked down the aisle and left the ceremony venue.

•••

It was now the reception and let me tell you, when people say your wedding is the best day of your life...they're not kidding! "Everyone make room, it is time for the bride and groom to have their first dance." The DJ announced as Mary and I hit the dance floor. We started swaying back and forth to a romantic slow song as we whispered corny romantic stuff into eachother's ears. "That letter was adorable. I loved it." She kissed my cheek and then rested her head on my shoulder. "I'm glad you did, there are more to come." I kissed her head and we continued to dance.

Moments like these make us forget about everything negative that has ever happened to us, our friends, our relationship. Moments like these make us forget about the entire world. It was only us. And it was going to be only us. Like this. Forever. Happy. "I love you Aaron Carpenter." She smiled at me. "I love you more, Mrs. Carpenter." I gave her a kiss as the dance finished.

This was the day. The day it was all perfect. The day we were all happy. We didn't give a shit about anything else. Just who we loved. The dumb magcon boys along with the squad in love. Making history at the #MaaronWedding.

A/N: #MaaronWedding ending this story off with a bang 😭😍 Aaron hitting us with those feels! Just 5 more chapters and the story ends 😩 But sequel will come, so AGAIN don't freak out babies 😘

QOTD: Who's your favorite Kardashian/Jenner? Mine is Kylie for some reason idk I like her 😂