13.6K 124 57

A/N: Almost at 100K 😭💘 You guys are so amazing, I have no idea how I deserved to have people even read my story in the first place. I appreciate you all so much, thank you for everything ❤️ enjoy the chap x

Eleanor's POV
I went to visit Mary and was really happy to see she was okay. I know it may not seem like it, but she means a lot to me. She's my sister, and my bestfriend. As I told her, I took Hayes with me to visit her. I know the question on everyone's mind...Is #Heleanor real? Actually, it is. Every time I think about it, it makes me smile. He makes me smile. June always tells me he's "ugly" (lol), but that's not really what made me like him (I don't think he's ugly haha). He was just so sweet to me from the moment we met and I felt so comfortable around him. He also said it was kind of a plus that his dog Zan liked me. It was nice to be happy, and have a boyfriend. I know I'm only 16, but aren't relationships the best when your young? At least that's my opinion.

It became late and it was time for Hayes and I to go. We said our goodbyes and as I closed the door behind me I picked a bit through the glass on it. I saw Mary and Aaron laying on her hospital cuddling. I've known Mary since I was born, and when I say this it is with all sincerity. I have never seen her with such happiness. They are really in love. I want something like that with someone. I hope, maybe that someone is Hayes. As we exited the hospital he held my hand in his, and I could feel a flush of pink fill my cheeks. "It's pretty late, you hungry?" Hayes asked smiling at me as we reached the car. "I'm always hungry, I could really go for some Taco Bell right now." I chuckled. "What mi lady wants, mi lady gets." He says in a horrible british accent. I kissed his cheek and we made our way to Taco Bell.

Hayes ordered a crunchy chicken wrap, while I ordered some quesadillas. I sat down at our booth while Hayes got our food. He offered to get it all by himself, he's so cute I cannot deal. I unlocked my phone, and I could not help but admire my lockscreen. It was an adorable polaroid of Hayes, Zan, and I. I realized I was staring at it for a while and unlocked my phone for real this time and seeing my social medias blowing up about Hayes and I. He may or may not have tweeted about us being together...I wasn't mad at him for it though ;) I locked my phone and put it in my purse as Hayes came to our booth with my delicious Taco Bell. "You didn't say specifically what you wanted to drink, so I got you some lemonade." I couldn't help but smile at what he said. He sat down beside me and I gave him a quick peck before I started to dig into my food. "What was that for? Not that I didn't like it." He smirked biting into his wrap. "You remembered I don't drink soda, and my favorite drink." I gave him a sweet smile. "I remember every little thing you tell me about you. It's essential to my knowledge." I could not help but blush at what he said. How is he so sweet?! I kissed his cheek and we continued eating.

"You got cheese on my cheek." He laughed. I wiped it off with a napkin and put my attention back to my meal. God, I love Taco Bell. "You all done?" Hayes asked me. "Yeah, I can see you are too." I laughed. He got up and threw our trash away, then came back to our booth. He held his hand our for me and I gladly took it as we walked out of Taco Bell. We got into the car and had a silent ride to my house. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was peaceful and perfect. We got to my house, and apparently my parents went to some charity ball so I had the place all to myself. Well, WE did. No, I know what you're thinking. No funny business :) We went to the living room and made ourselves comfortable on the couch as Hayes turned on the TV to Netflix. He's pretty used to this as he's been here many times. "How about we watch a movie?" Hayes asks looking down at me cuddled to his side. I'm pretty short. "Our movie?" I giggled. "Ofcourse, forever. Our movie." I smiled as I cuddled more to Hayes and he put on Crazy Stupid Love.

About 30 minutes into the movie, I could feel my eyes getting heavier. It had been a long day, so there is no surprise I am tired. "Sleep, babe." Hayes whispered to me as he played with my hair. "Night." I mumbled falling asleep on his chest with a smile on my face. Happy as can be.

A/N: I know some of you asked for a Mary POV too :) Don't worry, it's coming soon x

QOTD: What's your favorite romantic movie or rom com? I love Bridgit Jones Diary 💘