15.9K 168 93

A/N: Hey guys! I'm really sorry I did not update the other 2 POV's yesterday, it was a busy day and I was really tired! I will try to publish both today, but I am going camping for 2 days so I am not sure if I can update meanwhile :/ I will try my best to get signal x Enjoy the chapter! ❤️

Matt's POV
It's been a crazy few weeks. #Memma has been trending for like 3 days and I have no idea what to do. People think Emma and I are dating because I called her 'babe', but we really do not know what we are ourselves. We hang out a lot...okay more than a lot, everyday since we've met. It's like we're addicted to eachother or something. I think I know what you're really thinking, or not, but I'm answering this question anyways. Do you like her? It's more than just 'liking' her. It's not like love, because it's too early for that, but I have no idea how to describe the feelings I have for this girl. When I see her my stomach gets a zoo of animals, because butterflies isn't enough. When she texts me, the smile on my face is greater than I bet a kid's smile at a candy shop. When I talk to her I am the most comfortable person on the planet because Emma, well, she listens. She's everything I have ever wanted and more, and I have no idea how to tell her. I know, I'm kind of leading her on. I'm not meaning to, I just want to wait for the right time to ask her. She deserves it, that's why today is the day. I'm asking Emma to be my girlfriend. The girl of my dreams, will possibly be mine, if she says yes.

I planned on taking her to her favorite candy store in California, we've been to all of them together, but that's another story ;) I texted Emma and she almost immediately replied and we started talking for a bit before I got the courage to ask her out officially.

(Matt,Emma)

Hey Ems

Mattyyyyyy

😂 Are you busy right now?

If you call sitting on my bed watching Netflix alone busy, than yeah I'm pretty occupied  :)

What if I make you an offer you can't resist?

Is it better than what I am busy doing now?

It depends on how you see it from your point of view...

What's the offer I can't resist?

I was wondering...if....you like maybe....

If I like maybe ??

Wanted to go on a date with me?

Mattyyyyy!! It took you long enough💗

Oh thank God, I was like sweating on my phone

I don't know why you seem so nervous, I thought we were practically dating already 😂

The world agrees with you, I think.

I'm going to take a shower, when you picking me up?

I guess like 40 minutes, dress casual

See you then, Mattyyyy ❤️

You too Ems ♥️

I turned off my phone and I was literally so excited I started jumping up and down on my couch. After a 5 minute happy jumping session, I went to get ready for my date with Emma. I put on a dark blue t-shirt with some jeans and my white sneakers. I quickly got all my things and made my way downstairs to get my car. As I startes driving on the street, there was a woman there selling the most beautiful roses I'd ever seen in my life. I honked the car horn, and she got the message to come over. I got a light pink rose (Emma's favorite) and gave the woman an extra 10 dollars, she was sweet. I arrived at Emma's apartment minutes after and made my way up the stairs because of an inside joke Emma and I have with the elevator. I knocked on her door and she opened it quickly. She looked breathtaking, as always. She was wearing black jeans with cuts in the knees, a burgandy off the shoulder top, a gold choker, and some brown booties. "Matty, are you staring at me?" She laughed. "Can't help myself." I held my hand out and we interwined our fingers and I almost went to the elevator. "Matty!" Emma yelled at me giggling. Her laugh was my favorite sound in the entire world. It was just so...happy. "I almost forgot, my mistake." I laughed with her. We got to the parking lot and got into my car. "Oh I almost forgot this is for you." I gave her the rose I bought. "Matty, this is like the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." She gasped. "Ever try looking in the mirror?" I smirked. She blushed profoundly at my corny compliment, she liked corny stuff. I was pulled out of my train of thought by Emma- KISSING ME?! I kissed back immediately and had my hands around her waist as her both her hands were cupping my cheeks, intensifying the kiss. We had like a 30 second make-out session before she pulled away. Was I that bad? "Alright we can go now." She smirked. I just froze. I was still in shock, that kiss was amazing. "DRIVE!" She laughed at me just sitting there. I started the car and made my way to the candy shop not saying a word.

We arrived and Emma was overwhelmed with joy. "You are literally the best boyfriend ever!" She gave me a peck on the lip and interwined our fingers as we walked into the shop. Did I miss something? Are we already official? I'm not complaining I mean, this is awesome, but I'm pretty confused.

About 2 hours had passed of Emma and I having candy fights and we sat down to have lunch. "So," I started. She smiled at me. "What are you, like for you?" I asked. "We're a couple, duh." She said just like Karen Smith in Mean Girls (a/n: comment if you remember that scene😀) "Matt, I know you're confused because you never 'asked' me or because we never went on an official 'date', but us hanging out everyday was our dates. Us talking all the time was my confirmation. I have these feelings for you and I have no idea how to explain them, but in my mind and heart. We're a couple." She confessed. She was about to say something else, but I cut her off smashing my lips onto hers. It was just like in the car. I could get used to this. "You didn't call me Matty." I pulled away. "I am calling you that our whole relationship, I just gave you that satisfaction beforehand. You're my Matty now." She smirked. "I'll always be your Matty." I laughed giving her a peck.

After the candy shop, we went to the movies and watched Beauty and The Beast. The whole movie I was just looking down at Emma laying her head on my chest cuddling up to me focused hard on the movie. I was the happiest I have ever been in this moment. All because of her.

QOTD: What's your favorite ship? Memma, Saylor, Maaron, Camella, or Jash? ❤️