f i f t e e n

Cameron's POV
Aaron's been so moody lately. It's annoying. I know he's probably jealous about Mary and I, but he doesn't even know her and we have been friends for too long. I don't get why he's acting like this. She's coming over today, and he better be on his best behavior. On another note, Mary and I have been doing amazing. The chemistry we share is fire, and she...she's just HER. We've hung out A LOT since our first date and I love it. We haven't officially declared ourselves anything, but I hope we do soon. It was like 4:35 P.M. and I told Mary to come by at around 5, so I decided to go to Aaron's room and talk to him before she gets here.

Aaron's POV
I don't know why I was so pissed at Cameron. It's just that, he always gets all the girls, and I barely even like a girl and I find this Mary girl on Instagram and I was hoping it good lead to something...it did, just not for me. It kind of sucked, I felt like I was being dumped by someone I didn't even go out with. I was watching Youtube videos on my laptop when Cameron came in. "Hey bro, can we talk?" He asked me nervously. "Sure." I said as a closed my laptop. He sat down on the bean bag chair I had close to my bed. "What's going on with you?" He asked me, as if he didn't know. I actually feel bad about how I reacted to the situation, now that I think about it. I was kind of being an asshole and kind of selfish. "I'm sorry, man." I said seriously. I looked down at my hands and started playing with my fingers. "It's okay, just don't scare me like that again." He reassured me and pulled me in for a bro hug. We made up.

Mary's POV
I was a little nervous walking into Cameron's apartment. Aaron and him had been "fighting" since all this drama that started. I'd hate to see their long friendship break up just because of me. It was time for me to leave my house, and I actually really liked my outfit. I was wearing some ripped boyfriend jeans, a graphic tee that says feminist, black converse, and a gold choker. I left my apartment and made my way to Cam's place.

I walked out of the elevator and took a deep breath. I reached the door and knocked. I was greeted by Cameron (shirtless), opening the door for me. "Hey beautiful." He said to me with a smile. "Dork. I giggled as I walked in. I saw Aaron on the couch watching TV. Crap... "Hey Mary." He said smiling. Oh thank God, they must have made up. That was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders... "You hungry?" Cameron asked me from the kitchen. "Not really, but if you're cooking something I'll still eat it." Aaron laughed at my odd comment. I love food. Hungry or not, I'm eating it.

*3 hours later*

Cameron's POV
It was finally time for Mary to leave. I didn't want her to, but she said she had s job tomorrow. She was a model. Damn, a model. I walked her out till the elevator and pressed the button waiting for it to arrive. "I had fun. Glad you guys made up." She told me with a smile. "Me too." I laughed as those words came out of my mouth. The elevator got here. Crap. I don't want her to go. "Bye." she said as she gestured to hug me. I wanted to kiss her, badly. Oh what the heck I went for it. I kissed her, I kissed Mary! After about 20 seconds of our lips pushed together we pulled away. "Wow. That's a nice way to say goodbye." She said blushing. "You have a good night." I said winking. Man, that was one hell of a kiss.

A/N: 2K READS?! WHAT IS MY LIFE RIGHT NOW?! YOU GUYS ROCK! TYSM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT IT MEANS A LOT I LOVE YOU SM XX 💗