𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER FIFTEEN | GONE GIRL 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

EVELYN LET OUT A SMALL GROAN AS SHE FINALLY BEGAN TO WAKE UP IN HER BED. She finally had the courage to sleep in the bed that she shared with Damon for the first time since they broke up, and it felt good. She felt happier. But, sleeping in the large bed without him felt lonely as hell. As she sat upright in the bed, her eyes fell on Stefan who was stood in the doorway with a bewildered look on his face. "What's up? That's your I've-got-news-face." The female vampire raised an eyebrow toward her friend.

"There's something you should know, it's about Elena." He took a pause when he saw her face harden at the mention of the girl's name.

"Wonderful." Evelyn rolled her eyes and gritted her teeth. "What the hell has she done now?"

"It's not what she's done. It's more what Katherine's done." Stefan explained. "It's not Elena, it's not been Elena for weeks. Katherine's passengered herself inside Elena's body without any of us realizing."

"You're joking. Please, please tell me you're joking." The Austin vampire's eyes immediately widened. Everything that had been going on was all because of Katherine.

"I wish I wasn't. This means that everything Elena has done." He paused and made air quotes with his fingers when he mentioned the Gilbert, "It's all been Katherine."

"Right," Evelyn lifted herself from her blankets and threw on a top before she at Stefan. "That bitch is dead, I don't care who's body she's in."

"No, no, no." The Salvatore vampire immediately sped in front of Evelyn and placed his hands at her forearms. "Evelyn, you need to calm down. We can't hurt Katherine, at least not while she's in Elena's body. We need to draw her out. Just—just don't do anything, yet."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After being warned by Stefan not to go anywhere near Katherine yet, Evelyn took the opportunity to go downstairs, into the cellar to see Damon, who had obviously been told about the news before her.

The moment that Damon saw Evelyn step into view behind the bars, his eyes lit up and a smile of comfort wandered across his face. "Evelyn."

"Hey, you." She smiled lightly before she opened the cell door and headed inside. Evelyn sat herself down on the floor a few feet away from where he was— chained to the wall.

"I'm guessing you heard?" Damon raised an eyebrow toward Evelyn.

"About Katherine?" She looked up, then scoffed shortly after. "Yeah, I did. And, as I said to Stefan, that bitch is dead." Evelyn paused again and looked him dead in the eyes. "This is all her fault, Damon. All of this; Us breaking up. The damn Ripper Virus. Everything that's happened is down to her."