Chapter 16

We follow the grounder until he stops. He opens up a passage way on the ground and jumps in. Bellamy rushes towards it and jumps in, I follow right behind him. We walk through the tunnel into a large room. To my surprise Octavia is kneeling on the ground trying to unlocking some chains, and there's a grounder unconscious on the floor. "Bellamy?" Octavia says still trying to unlock the pad lock. "Octavia!" Bellamy says dropping to his knees next to her. "Get the key." She says throwing it on the ground. Bellamy unlocks it and she unravels the chains on her hands. "Monro watch the entrance!" Bellamy demands. I walk towards the unconscious grounder laying on the floor tuning out everyone else. I kneel down next to him looking at his bag. "Fiona move!" I hear Bellamy say. I look up at him and the he's holding a spear, he must want to kill the grounder. I turn back towards the grounder, and suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my side. I hear everyone gasp, and my vision grows foggy. I see Octavia to my left, and Finn to my right. I lay my head down on the ground and everything goes black.

Bellamy's Prospective

I run over to Fiona after Jasper knocked the grounder out. "Fiona can you hear me!?" I shout as her eyes close. I wrap a cloth around the knife. "Finn chain him up!" I order leaving the tunnel. We climb out of the grounders cave and I hold tight to Fiona as we race back to camp. Jasper helps Octavia walk, Finn and Monro run ahead to get Clarke. "Clarke! Clarke!" I can hear them yell her name. We reach camp and the gates already opened. "Oh my god! What happened?" Clarke shouts. She rushes over and checks her pulse. "Is she alive?" I ask trembling with fear inside. "She's alive!" She states. "We didn't take the knife out, is that okay?" I ask as a crowd gathers. "That was a good call." Clarke states and I sigh with relief. "Get her in the drop ship now!" Clarke demands. Two guys take Fiona from me. "Take care of her!" I shout to them and they both nod. I walk over to Raven and Clarke. "Can you save her?" I ask desperately. "No,n-not me I need my mother. I need to talk to her." Clarke says frantically. Raven puts her hands on her head. "Theres still no radio!" Raven shouts. "Raven! Fix it! Go!" I shout. They both run off to the drop ship.

I catch Octavia trying to leave. "Hey! Hey!" I shout trying to stop her. I grab her wrist. "Why were you defending him?" I ask her, since she wouldn't let me kill the grounder in the cave. "Because he save my life, that spear that hit Roma-" She says before I cut her off. "No, no your wrong I saved you! For all you know he was going to keep you and use you as bait for another one of those traps." I snap. "No- I don't think so..." she responds calmly. "You don't think O that's the problem, they killed 3 of our people today, and if you would have let me kill him while I had the chance Fiona wouldn't be in there dying!" I yell. "Stop blaming me for your mistakes! What happened to Fiona is not my fault! I wanted to leave! So if Fiona dies in there, that's on you!" She snaps. "Everything that's gone wrong is because of you! You got me locked up on the Ark, you wanted me to go to that stupid dance! YOU GOT MOM KILLED!" She screams in my face. "Me? Mom was floated for having you, she's dead because you're alive! That was her choice, I didn't have a choice. My life ended the day you were born!" I snap. She tries to leave but I grab her arm and pull her back. "Where do you think you're going?" I ask. "You can't keep me locked up here forever." She says pushing me back and storming into camp. I look up to see a storm coming towards camp. I grab two guys and make them follow me back to the grounders cave.

Clarke's Prospective

I stand by the drop ship door as it pours rain, some of the guys are holding down a tarp, to keep the rain from coming inside, it's not working very well. Bellamy still hasn't come back, he left camp shortly after they brought Fiona here. I walk over to where she's laying on the metal table and cut off her shirt so I can see he wound better. "Ark Station,  come in, this is Raven Reyes. Ark Station do you read!?" Raven says yelling into the head set. I walk over to her and see how frustrated she's getting. "Are you sure you have the right frequency?" Monro asks. "Yea I'm sure!" Raven snaps. "Raven, you can do this okay?" I say calmly. "Ark station please come in! I'm on the ground with the 100." I hear Raven repeat into the head set. Suddenly we hear a mans voice from the radio. "This is a restricted channel, who is this, please identify yourself." He demands. "I'm Raven Reyes, I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive, we need Dr. Abby Griffin, Dr. Abigale Griffin!" She shouts. A crowd gathers around the radio. "Hold on Raven we're trying to boost you signal." Sinclair's voice calls from the radio. We all go silent for a moment. "Raven are you there?" My mother asks. "Mom? Mom, it's me." I answer. "Clarke?" My mom asks with her voice cracking. "Mom I need your help, one off our people were stabbed by a grounder." I say. "Clarke this is the Chancellor, are you saying there are survivors on the ground?" Jaha asks. "Yes the earth is survivable. We're not alone. Mom she's dying, the knifes still in her chest." I answer. "Okay can you patch me through to medical?" I hear my mother ask to someone. "Clarke is my son with you?" The Chancellor asks. I pause for a moment. "I'm so sorry, Wells is-Wells is dead." I say, every word in that sentence breaks my heart, Wells was my friend and he didn't deserve to die.

Everyone goes silent waiting for the ark to respond. "I'm gonna talk you through it step by step." My mother says. The ship jolts from the storm. My mom says something but I can't make out what it is. "What!? Raven what's wrong!?" I shout coming back towards the radio. "It's not the radio it's the storm." She shouts. "Clarke we need to hurry." My mother states. "Octavia grab some moonshine so I can sterilize my hands." I order. "Here." She says handing me two cups of it. "The storms getting worse." I state as I wash my hands in the moonshine Monty made. "Monro close the doors!" I demand. "But we still have people out there." Monro argues. "Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet, neither's Bellamy." Octavia says as she rinses her hands in the moon shine. "It's okay, they find some place to hide out." I say confidently. "Here Clarke, you need some kind of needle for the stitches." Raven says handing me a makeshift needle. "I still need something to close the wound." I say looking around. "There's some wire on the second level I used it for the tents." Octavia says. "Let's see it." I order. "Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling, I rigged them to the solar cells on the roof. That means they're hot, got that?" Raven says. "Yea." Octavia mumbles. "Tell me you can do this..." Raven says looking into my eyes.

----------------------
I hope you guys are enjoying my story! Please vote on your favourite chapters and feel free to leave comments as well!