Chapter 13

Bellamy and I slow down and don't turn to see who it is, because we both know it's Clarke. "Hey! Where is it!?" Clarke snaps while grabbing Bellamy's collar and pulling him to a stop. "Hey princess just taking a walk in the woods." He says calmly. "They're getting ready to kill 300 people up there to save oxygen, and I can guarantee you it won't be council members, it'll be working people, your people!" Clarke yells while digging her nails into Bellamy's chest. "Fiona, Bellamy...where's the radio!?" Finn says shoving Bellamy. "I have no idea what your taking about, me and Bellamy left before first light to search for the shuttle, and we haven't found it yet, did you?" I ask calmly. "Oh shut the hell up Fiona." Finn says pushing me. "Wow you were a hell of a lot nicer up on the Ark." I spat. "Yea and you had better choice in friends." He snaps glaring at Bellamy. "Fiona?" A girls voice calls. I turn to see Raven coming to Finns side. I give her a small wave.

"Wait, did you say Bellamy? Bellamy Blake? There looking everywhere for you-" Raven says before being cut off by Bellamy. "Shut Up!" Bellamy yells. "Looking for him why?" Clarke hisses. "He shot Chancellor Jaha." Raven states. "That's why you took the wristbands, you needed everyone to think we're dead." Clarke spat. "And all that whatever the hell we want, you just care about saving your own skin." Finn says piecing together the puzzle. Bellamy grabs my hand and starts to walk away with me. "Hey! Shooter! Where's my radio!?" Raven snaps. "Get out of my way." Bellamy demands as Raven jumps in front of us. "Where is it?" Raven hisses. "I should of killed you when I had the chance." Bellamy states. "Really..? Well I'm right here." Raven hisses as she gets as close as possible to Bellamy's face. Bellamy grabs Raven and pins her to a tree, but Raven pulls out her knife and holds it along his throat. "Where's my radio?" Raven asks again.

"Guys calm down." I shout trying to pull Bellamy away from Raven, but Finn pulls me away."Fiona! Don't defend him! You think he cares about you? Just because you kissed him and he puts his arm around you. No, you slept with him that's what he cares about!" Clarke screams in my face then she turns away and looks at Bellamy and Raven again. "Stop it both of you!" Clarke snaps. Bellamy let's go of Raven and she puts her knife away. Bellamy notices Finns holding me back. He yanks me away from him and begins walking away holding my hand. "Jaha deserved to die you all know that!" Bellamy snaps as he walks away with me. I still can't get those words out of my head. You think he cares about you? Well I thought he did until now. "Yea he's not my favourite person either! But he isn't dead." Raven shouts. Bellamy stops and turns around letting go of my hand. "What?" Bellamy asks in shock. "You're a lousy shot." Raven states. "Bellamy, don't you see what this means, your not a murderer, you always do what you have to, to protect your sister. That's who you are, and you can do it again, by protecting 300 of your people. Where's the radio?" Clarke asks softly. "It's to late." Bellamy says looking at me.

"What do you mean!?" Finn snaps. "The river, it's in the river.." I say bitting my lip. Bellamy leads the way to the river and no one says a word. "I'll go get some people from camp to help look for it." Finn says running towards camp. "Nice going Bellamy." Clarke says walking into the water. I sit by the waters edge waiting for Finn to return. "Okay, search the water for the radio!" Finn demands to all of them. "Clarke walks over to Bellamy and I stand up next to him. "300 people are gonna die because of you." She hisses. "Fiona you helped him, get in the water and start looking!" She yells yanking me into the water. I land under the water and I'm completely soaked. "What the hell Clarke!?" I snap. "Just because Finn calls you princess doesn't mean you are one! So you can back the hell off, Bellamy doesn't want to die, he did what he had to do to live. Wouldn't you do the same? When we have the choice between life or death we chose to live. If you want I could give you that discussion right now!" I say pulling out one of my 3 knifes and pointing it towards Clarke. Clarke backs up and Bellamy jumps in the water and pulls me out. "Put it away Fiona!" Bellamy snaps. "Why? She doesn't seem to think being killed is that big of a deal, why don't I show her!" I say jumping towards her but Bellamy holds me still on the shore. "Fiona, this isn't who you are, put the knife away and calm down." Bellamy says softly. I throw my knife on the ground, he picks it up and clips it into his belt. He takes of his jacket and wraps it around me and we both sit down by the shore.

I watch as Finn and Clarke chat in the water until we hear someone yell "Hey, I found it!" Raven races over and grabs it. Bellamy stands up a walks towards them. "Can you fix it?" Clarke asks. "Maybe...it'll take half a day just to dry out the components to see what's broken." Raven says pulling seaweed off the radio. "Like I said it's to late." Bellamy states. "Do you have any idea what you did? Do you even care!?" Clarke snaps coming right in front of Bellamy's face. I walk over and stand next to Bellamy. "You asked me to help, I helped." Bellamy says sternly. "Three-Hundred people are gonna die today because of you!" Clarke yells in his face. "Hold up! We don't have to talk to the Ark we just have to let them know we're down here right?" Raven asks. "Yeah, but how do we do that without a radio?" Finn asks. Raven just smiles, "Follow me." She demands.

We follow Raven to the shuttle. "Flares, we can take them from the shuttle and launch them into the atmosphere, the Ark should see them and know that we're alive." Raven explains to the group. We begin removing the flares. "We need to launch those flares asap! If we have any hope at saving those people." Raven explains as we remove parts of the ship. "Finn, Fiona get that control panel to camp" Raven demands. "Okay." Finn responds. Finn and I lug the control panel to camp. "Finn I didn't mean what I said earlier. You're still a nice guy." I say not making eye contact with him. "It's okay, I didn't mean it either, I just, I was mad at you for sneaking out with Bellamy, Bellamy out of all people." He says. "Finn I like Bellamy... " I say, my voice a bit shaky. "Sorry, Bellamy is just not my favourite person right now." He says. "Clarke is sorry too, she didn't mean what she said to you about Bellamy, I'm sure he does care about..." Finn says, I just nod not wanting to talk about it. We reach camp and place the control panel down. "Fiona are you coming back?" He asks heading in the direction of the shuttle. "No I'm gonna stay here..." I say before walking into camp.