Chapter 24

We reach a river with a bridge over it and spot Clarke Finn and Octavia on it. Clarke glances down and spots us then gives a small nod to us. "What's Octavia doing here?" Jasper asks. We watch as the grounder we kept captive run over to her and they kiss. "I guess we know how he got away." Raven states the obvious. Bellamy just bites his lip and looks at the ground. I turn my attention back to the bridge. The grounder looks up at Clarke and she backs up a bit. Finn takes her hand and they look at each other. I can hear Raven sigh at the sight of her boyfriend holding another girls hand. Bellamy pulls up his gun and points it towards the grounder so he can see what's going on better. "Wait, look." Raven says pointing to the grounders riding horses that are approaching the bridge. I've never seen a horse before but I have read about them. The group of them talk before Clarke walks to the middle to meet the woman with brown hair and braids, she's wearing what seems to be a large coat along with her dark shirt and pants, she must be the grounders leader.

The two of them begin discussing matters that we can't hear. The grounder leader begins to look annoyed. "Grounder princess looks pissed." Raven states. "Our princess has that effect." Bellamy says lightning the mood a little. "Oh no, oh this is bad." I hear Jasper mumble. "What the hell are you talking about?" Bellamy asks. "There's grounders in the trees." Jasper sates. "What?" I ask pulling up my gun to get a better look. "Where?" Bellamy asks. "Are sure?" Raven asks pulling down her gun. "I don't see anything." Bellamy states. "They're gonna shout! CLARKE RUN!" Jasper shouts while running out of the bushes and firing his gun at the trees. Three body's fall to the ground and when the grounder leader realizes she turns and grabs a knife. As she goes to stab Clarke I shoot her arm and she falls back running to her horse. The other grounders begin firing arrows at us and at the group on the bridge. We run off to meet up with Finn, Clarke and Octavia who have run off the bridge and back to the forest. "Go! Go!" Raven shouts as we run off.

We run all the way back to camp without a word spoke from anyone. Just as we reach camp we all slow down and come to a stop breathing heavily. Finn gives Bellamy a deadly stare as he catches his breath, Bellamy looks over to him. "You got something to say!?" Bellamy snaps. "Yeah! I told you no guns!" Finn shouts turning to Clarke. "I told you we couldn't trust the grounders! I was right!" She fires back. "And why didn't you tell me what you were up to!?" Raven asks. "I tried but you were to busy making bullets for your guns!" Finn fires back. Bellamy looks at Raven, "You're lucky she brought that, they came there to kill you Finn!" Bellamy snaps turning his gaze away from Raven. "You don't know that! Jasper fired the first shot!" Finn states. We fall into silence for a short moment. "You ruined everything." Octavia shouts to Jasper before walking off into camp. "I saved you!" Jasper shouts as he runs after her. "Well if we weren't at war already we sure as hell are now." Finn sates. We all just sigh and glare at Finn. "You didn't have to trust the grounders, you just had to trust me." Finn states towards Clarke before storming into camp with Raven following behind him. As I was about to follow too Bellamy grabs my shoulder and pulls me next to him.

"I need to talk to you-" He says as his attention is pulled away from me and the three of us look up into the sky to see a purple light plummeting towards the ground. "The Exitus ship?" Bellamy asks himself. "Your moms early." Bellamy states to Clarke. A smile appears on Clarke's face but slowly fades away as if she was realizing something. "Wait...to fast, no parachute, something's wrong." Clarke says. I look back up to the purple light and see what she means. The Exitus ship is speeding up instead of slowing down. Suddenly to our horror the ship crashes into the ground creating a giant explosion. Clarke falls to her knees tears streaming down her face. Bellamy kneels next to her. "You'll be okay, it's alright." He says putting his arm around her. "We should get inside camp." I say awkwardly breaking up their 'moment'. Bellamy nods and helps Clarke up we walk into camp and Clarke runs off to her own tent. Just as I begin to walk off to Finns tent Bellamy takes me by my forearm. "I wanted to talk to you." He states. "Talk to me in the morning Blake, I'm tired." I say before walking into Finns tent where Raven and him are mad at each other.

They don't even exchange words while I'm in the tent but I can sense the tension between the two so I leave. I waltz over to the fire and lay on the ground next to a log. I'm so tired that it's not long before I fall asleep.

I wake up in a tent I recognize as Bellamy's. He must have brought me here after I fell asleep last night. I stand up and stretch a little before walking out of the tent and into camp. I over hear people saying that a group went to look at the crash site, Bellamy among them so I can't talk to him like he wanted to. "Hey Fiona!" Miller calls. "Yeah?" I say walking over to him. "You doing anything important right now?" He asks. "No, what's up?" I ask. "Could you make some spears and knifes?" He asks handing me some scrap metal and a rock along with some sticks. "Sure." I say taking the supplies from him and walking away to a log where I can quietly make some weapons.
------------
Sorry if this chapter was boring, hope you're still enjoying! Also a big thank you to everyone for reading this story it just hit over 500 reads! It truly means a lot! Thank you all!