Chapter 26

As I dab the cloth on my brothers head Finn suddenly runs in. "Clarke?" Finn asks frantically. "Finn you shouldn't be in here. No one should." She states. "I heard you were sick. Clarke what is this?" He asks while catching his breath. "I don't know... some kind of haemorrhagic fever, we just need to contain it-" She says before being cut off by Derek seizing up.

She runs over to him. Finn reaches over to her and grabs her arm as she passes him. "Don't touch me or you'll get sick, wash you hand with the moonshine." She states before kneeling next to Derek. Derek begins puking tons of blood. "What's happening?" I ask scared for the answer. Before anyone answers me Derek stops and Clarke checks for his pulse, when she pulls her hand away from his neck she looks like she's been shot. "Is he-" Bellamy says. "He's dead..." Clarke says turning to him. "What do we do?" Finn asks rinsing his hands in Moonshine. "Quarantine, round up anyone who had contact with Murphy, bring them here." Clarke states, Finn nods. "Fiona come with me." He says sending a glare to Bellamy. "Fiona can't leave she's been around Murphy to much." Clarke blurts out. Finn just nods and leaves without another word. "Conner who helped you carry Murphy in, who was with you?" She asks. "The first one there was Octavia..." he says weakly. Bellamy's eyes widen, and just by his appearance I could tell his heart sank.

"I'll go get her." Bellamy says before racing out of the ship. "Fiona, let me do a quick check up on you." Clarke says leaning against the ladder. "Okay..." I say standing up and walking over to her. She checks my breathing and my throat. "Okay you don't have any symptoms but you need to stay here." She states. I nod and sit back down next to John. soon people with bloody noses and faces full of blood begin flooding the drop ship. Octavia and Bellamy appear and Clarke checks Octavia who has no symptoms, same as me. "We need to keep her here, just in case." She says to Bellamy. "No way, looks at this place she'll get sick just being here." Bellamy snaps. "Do you wanna stop the spread or not?" Clarke asks. Bellamy doesn't answer. "Look I'll keep her on the third level with the people who aren't symptomatic." Clarke adds calmly. "Think of it as a way to keep her from sneaking out again." Clarke says. "Screw you Clarke." Octavia snaps. "I'll let you know if her condition changes." Clarke says before Bellamy walks out of the ship and Octavia begins climbing the ladder to the third level. "Octavia wait, I need you to sneak out again. If there's a cure, Lincoln has it." Clarke says and with that Octavia takes off out of the drop ship.

"Fiona I could use some help, would you mind?" Clarke asks politely. I look at my bother and he nods. "Sure, what do need me to do?" I ask. "When they start puking roll them on their sides, and give them water too. Oh and give them damp cloths to wipe off the blood if you have a chance." Clarke answers, I nod and get to work.

-------3 Hours Later

"I'll get someone to help take her body outside." I say. "Does anyone think they are well enough to carry her?" I ask to the sick people laying on the ground. One boy stands up and nods. So he takes her arms and I take her legs, Clarke follows behind us as we bring her body out side and lay it on a tarp. The boy walks back inside but I stay out and get a little bit of air with Clarke since I've been feeling a bit dizzy lately. "Alright shows over, get back to your posts." Bellamy demands to the crowd. Bellamy turns to me and Clarke as the crowd slowly disappears. "Got enough food in there? Water?" Bellamy asks. "Yeah, some medicine might be nice." Clarke says weakly. "I'll see what I can do." Bellamy say with a smile. Clarke begins to walk back into the ship. "Octavia you okay?" Bellamy shouts. Clarke turns around, and Bellamy begins to walk towards the ship. "Bellamy wait, she's not here. I sent her to see Lincoln, look if there's a cure he has it. I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't let her go." She says. Bellamy shakes his head with an angry frown growing on his face. "If anything happens to her you and me are gonna have problems." Bellamy says before storming away. "Bellamy... Bellamy.." Clarke weakly calls out.

Bellamy walks towards a kid and as the kid turns around I can see blood dripping from his eyes. "Whoa dude your eyes." Someone shouts. Another delinquent aims his gun at the boy. "Nobody touch him!" The delinquent with the gun shouts. "Get to the drop ship." Bellamy demands. Suddenly a girl fails and pucks blood all over two people. They both scream, disgusted by the blood. Everyone begins aiming their guns at each other. "Get back!" I hear many say. No one, not even Bellamy can control these people. I stand up and run into the ship, I grab a gun then run back out with blood dripping from my nose. I shoot the gun in the air three times and everyone freezes. "This is exactly what the grounders want, don't you see that? They won't have to kill us if we kill each other first." I say walking towards the people. "They won't have to kill us if we all catch the virus! Get back in the dame drop ship." A delinquent shouts as he aims his gun at me. Bellamy grabs his gun and knocks the boy in the face with it. "Sorry to state the obvious, but your quarantine isn't working." He says looking at Clarke.

Suddenly my legs begin to wobble and everything turns blurry. Dizziness is the only feeling I really have until I begin to fall, but someone catches me in their arms. I turn and see Bellamy. As I look at him I hear Raven shouting. "Finn don't touch her!" I turn my head and see Clarke in Finns arms. "Blake, you're gonna get sick..." I say wiping the blood from my nose. "I'll be fine." He whispers. I lean me head against his chest and pass out.

I wake up as we enter the drop ship I must have blacked out for about a minute. "Here give her my bed." John says getting out of his hammock. Bellamy gently places me in his bed and Finn places Clarke in one next to mine. "Blake you're gonna get sick, why-why." I say trying to talk but finding it difficult to breath. "Shhh, get some rest." He says pushing my hair away from my face. I give him a weak smile and pass out.
----------
Thank you all so much for 800 reads! Remember to vote and comment!