22. Truth or Dare.

By the time Superman reached the living room, Robin an the rest of the team were all already sitting in a circle in front of the couch, the wooden coffee table having been pushed aside to make space for the group of teens.

Robin shifted and turned to look at the Red-caped hero when he heard him enter, patting the space on the floor between Superboy and himself. "Come sit down, Supes."

The Kryptonian hesitated slightly before walking over and seating himself between The bird and his clone. "What are we playing now?"

"Truth or Dare!" Came the boy wonder's cheerful reply as he tipped the stand with the oxygen mask back and forth in front of himself in a sort of way to temporarily entertain himself.

Superman resisted the urge to groan for the second time that day. He was actually only here because Batman forced him to come be their denmother when Black Canary said she had other business to attend to.

"Okay! Who's first?"

Wally cherped up from his place next to M'gann, opposite of his best friend. "Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me!" He stuck his hand up in the air and waved it vigorously, as if he was desperately trying to get a teacher's attention in class.

Robin shifted his gaze to the speedster as he tipped the stand forward again, but accidently let it slip from his fingertips.

The bird's eyes widened and he moved forward to grab it, but only managed to get a hold of the oxygen mask as the stand kept falling.

A mere split-second passed before a pained yelp rang throughout the room as the top came in contact with Wally's head.

"KF! Are you okay?" Robin asked as he pulled the stand back into it's original position.

The ginger-haired speedster lifted a hand to rub his head as he groaned. "Yeah-"

"Of course he's fine. It's not like the hit could have made him lost any braincells since he doesn't have any." A certain blonde archer said with a smug look on her face from her place next to Superboy.

Wally clamped his mouth shut when Artemis interrupted and turned to glare at her whilst still rubbing his aching head. "Fine. Artemis, truth or dare?"

She blinked lightly and opened her mouth to answer. "Tru-"

"She's probably going to choose truth, because she's too scared-" The speedster interrupted with a smirk.

"Am not! I choose dare!"

"Hm...I dare you...to prankcall Batman."

"....what?!"