6. Hyperventilation.

"What are you doing out of bed?" Superboy asked, looking down at the younger boy with a blank expression.

"I was- wait...why would you ask me that?" Robin asked as he looked up at the older boy with confusion written all over his face. Superboy wasn't here earlier so he wouldn't know that Robin was sick and that would be a pretty weird question to ask The Boy Wonder since he pulled a lot of all nighters when staying at the cave.

"Wally told me you were supposed to stay in bed because you're sick." The half-kryptonian replied as he grabbed Robin by the waist and lifted him up over his shoulder.

The Boy Wonder nearly threw a fit when he was tossed over someone's shoulder like a sack of beans for the second time that day. This was getting annoying.

"Supey put me down!" He practically yelled, not caring if he woke the other sleeping team members as he hit his fists on Superboy's back in an attempt to get him to listen.

The older black haired teenager didn't budge though and only tightened his grip on the boy so that he wouldn't slip off his shoulder with all the movement he was making. "M'gann said I have to take you back to bed if you try to get out." He stated simply as he started walking down the dark hall towards the younger boy's room.

Robin was not amused. He would much rather be sick at home right now. Alfred mothered him too when he was sick but he still had more freedom at the manor. He was allowed to walk around inside as long as he didn't go outside or to the gym to train. This whole thing about him having to stay in bed 24/7 is just ridiculous. It's not like he would die from a simple cold so it was okay to move around a bit right?

Once they arrived at the bird's room, Superboy walked inside and lifted the boy off his shoulder before laying him back down on the bed. Robin made a move to get up and managed to jump off the bed and get half-way to the door before his arm was caught by a firm hand and he was pulled back. The Boy turned to face the Kryptonian with a glare. "Let me go Supey!"

"They said you have to stay in bed."

"I don't! I'm perfectly..." Robin didn't get to finish his sentence when a wave of dizziness hit him and he started swaying slightly, losing his footing. Darkness tugged at the corners of his vision before he finally lost his balance and fell forward.

Luckily, Superboy caught him in time and lifted him up to his chest, bridal-style. He could feel the boy's small frame shaking terribly in his arms as his quivering hands clutched at the kryptonian's shirt.

"Robin?"

No response came from the little bird. Superboy could see that he was squeezing his eyes shut tightly. The boy was hyperventilating and the Kryptonian didn't know what to do.

His first instinct was to rush out of the room and towards the medical wing where he would lay the boy down on a bed and call the Justice league or someone who could help.