"Do you think he like's me?" She asked abruptly, looking my way hesitantly.

"I think he really like's you. Even if you've only known each other a day, I think you had an instant connection." I smiled at her kindly and told the complete truth. I thought he really did like her, after only one meeting they were already falling for each other. It was just meant to be I think.

She smiled satisfied with my response. I turned back to the road and focused on getting us to school in one piece.

Rolling into the school's parking lot I noticed an unfamiliar car. I Parked my car and got out walking cautiously towards the 1967 Chevrolet Impala, having a feeling I knew who's car it was. What a gorgeous car. Kira was chatting away aimlessly behind me about nonsense, I think she was trying to distract herself because Max was literally two feet away from her.

"Hey Alice!" I heard Max's voice call out to me next to the Impala so I quickly made my way over with Kira walking at a fast pace behind me. Obviously eager to see a certain someone.

"Hey Max." I nodded in greeting. Max turned his full attention on Kira.

"Hey Kira." Max ducked his head and blushed a little. How sweet.

"Hi Max." Kira copied the same move and it suddenly got very awkward for me. Standing here with no one to blush at.

"Were going to be late to class." I laughed when they both snapped out of it and walked side by side to class together. I was about to join them when a voice stopped me.

"Hey Jail-bait." Turning my head I saw Scar standing on the other side of his car in a leather jacket, sunglasses and smoke in hand. I looked around and noticed all the girls staring at him dreamily, giving me the evils. Girl power at its finest I suppose.

"Hey Mr Douche." I replied smoothly looking away from him attempting to act cool. I was surprised when I heard his laughter.

"Did'nt think you were the kind to stay mad over nothing little legs." He said taking a long drag then puffing the smoke out in a cool shape. I have to admit he look's really cool right now.

"Little legs? I thought I was Jail-bait?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You were but then I noticed how you barely reached over the top of my car, I can only see you because i'm tall. Jeez whats your height anyway?" He asked looking me up and down, well as much as he could from across the top of his car.

"For your information i'm 5" ft. And I don't even know why I told you that cause your a douche and you made me late for no reason!" I turned away suddenly angry when I heard his stupid voice behind me laughing out "5 ft seriously?".

Stupid Giant!

"So Kira how was first class with Max?" I asked eagerly, they have history without me! How am I supposed to know what's going on if I can't watch them?

"It was good we talked about almost everything! I just want drag him into my arms and-"

"DON'T tell me!" I said suddenly becoming scared of what she was going to say. What happened to my sweet little baby Kira? Where did the sex drive come from? I blame T.V.

"Wow Kira your falling hard!" Smiling to my friend I wrote down the notes on the board in my book pretending to be paying attention.

"Yeah I cant help it! He's just so.....yeah." She leaned on her hand's staring off into space. So I took my shoe off throwing it at her, but at last minute she moved her bloody head and I hit the teacher.

"WHO THREW THAT?" Mr Crow turned around seething with anger and breathing heavily.

When everyone pointed to me I pointed to the picture of a sheep on the wall behind me and smiled sheepishly.