"I love you times infinity."

Start from the beginning

Camila glanced back to watch Lauren get a little bit of the sauce into the end of a spoon for her to taste it. "Hmm," she thought for a moment. "Just a little more vinegar and I think it'll be perfect." She leaned up to kiss her girlfriend softly. "This whole night will go perfectly. They love you." Camila rested her hands on Lauren's waist before moving to her stomach. Truth was, she was just as terrified of her parents reaction, but at least one of them needed to keep a level head through all of this.

Lauren nodded and set the spoon in the sink. She sighed softly. Camila was right, but Lauren couldnt help but freak out and be nervous. She kissed her girlfriend back as she felt the woman's hands on her stomach. "Be careful...you know how I get when I'm anxious." She warned her girlfriend.

Camila smiled up to her. "I know. I'll help you unwind later," she winked to her before pulling away. 

Lauren stepped back to take a deep breath before she went back to mixing the barbecue sauce. Just as she finished up she heard the doorbell ring. "Shit. They're here." Lauren said nervously. "Can you get the door? I need to go to the bathroom." She said as she kissed Camila's cheek before running off to the bathroom just down the hall.

"Yes, they're here." Camila chuckled as her girlfriend ran off to the downstairs bathroom, probably to calm herself down some more before facing her parents. The younger woman just rolled her eyes some as she went out front, opening the door, she smiled widely at her parents. "Mami, papi," she greeted them with a big hug. "We told you not to bring anything..." she stated softly as she took the bowl from her dad.

"Nonsense, mija. Of course we're going to bring something." Alejandro stated before kissing Camila's cheek and stepping into the house. "Where's that girlfriend of yours?" He asked looking around for Lauren.

"She's in the bathroom. I'm going to go take this out back." Camila closed the door behind her parents before going through the kitchen to the back patio.

The designer couldn't help herself as she pulled the plastic off of the salad her parents had brought and pulled out a cherry tomato to eat. She might be early in her pregnancy, but she was already finding herself unusually hungry. Camila figured that it was partly because she was feeling sick most of the time. 

On the other hand, Lauren was freaking out in the bathroom. She was the kind of person who constantly had to pee when they were nervous. She went into the bathroom and relieved herself before washing her hands and pacing around the bathroom, giving herself a pep talk. She took a deep breath. She knew she needed to get out there before Camila came to find her.

Lauren opened the door and went into the kitchen to finish getting everything plated. She sighed as she turned the corner and saw Camila on the patio with her parents. She contemplated staying in the kitchen, but knew Camila would be mad if she did. She walked out to the patio as she smiled. "Sinu, Alejandro. Good to see you guys." She said as confidently as she could before giving them a hug.

Camila caught a glimpse of Lauren in the kitchen and slowly smiled as the woman came out to greet her parents. "Lauren, hi." Sinu hugged her before resting her hand on the woman's side for a moment. "You really need to eat more, you and Camila. You're both so tiny."

Lauren stepped back after hugging Camila's parents. She looked over to her girlfriend and swallowed thickly. She was so nervous. She chuckled at Sinu. "I work out a lot." She said as she chuckled softly. It was true, she did...but sex with Camila was also a good work out. 

The younger woman chuckled some. That would definitely change soon with her. She suddenly closed her eyes to try to push back the sickness she felt. "Excuse me a moment." She went inside and toward the steps, figuring if she got sick upstairs, there was less risk of her parents asking questions.