XXIV

Y/N

It's now Monday and I haven't heard from Michael nor Alex. God.. I hate when I'm in the middle of shit. Michael's pissed at me for playing with his feelings. Not that I don't blame him. Alex is being stand off-ish. Chelsea and her pregnancy. I'm just fucking done. With everything.

"I don't want to be here..." I said to myself, placing my bio book in the locker. In walked Chelsea who's rather scarred. "Hey, Chels. You okay?" I asked, concern about my friend's state of mind. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" "Well.. you are with child. And your expression explains frighten." I reassured. "I'm not, honest." she lied. I know when she lies. "No... you're not." "Look can we just talk about something else? I'm getting a little annoyed." she howled. "Well fine. But just know you put yourself in this situation. You're the one not responsible enough to know the consequences when it comes to pregnancy. So don't get mad at me, your best friend, for helping you out. Other than the dad, I'm probably the only one who knows. Did you at least tell him?"

"I did..." she paused, getting tensed up. "Well?" I interrogated with impatience. "He threatened to beat me if I don't get an abortion." she cried, softly. That bogus piece of trash. "What the hell? Who the fuck does he think he is threatening you like that? No, sir. Where his ass at?"

I went on the hunt for Chad. The nerve of him. "Y/N... wait! Don't! Dammit!" I heard Chelsea yell from behind. Where this hell is this Afro puff used q-tip head ass at? "Y/N! Stop! It's not your concern!" Chelsea shouted. I stopped, facing her.

"The hell it's not?" I asked, getting even more pissed. "No.. it's not."

I breathed heavily, trying to calm down. "Chelsea? Who was the first person to know about your problem?"

"You are. Bu-"

"DAHHH!" I cut her off. She gonna get it today. "And who was the one who told you to tell his ungrateful don't know how to use a damn rubber ass about your problem? Hmmmm?" I asked another question.

"You. But, hear me out. Chad-"

"SOOO.... Don't you think it's a little too damn late to say it's not my concern EVEN THOUGH... you're the one who brought it to my attention? Chelsea I know you're pregnant and all, but you only gain weight. Not lose your common sense."

"IT'S NOT CHAD'S!" she screamed.

"What's not mine?" a familiar voice asked her.

Shiiiiit.

End of chapter 24.