IV

Y/N

The rest of the day was horrible. My favorite teacher partnered me up with my least favorite person. I'm just glad the day is over. My amazing boyfriend, Alex is driving me home. I think he's a little upset... and I don't know why.

"Babe?" I called. He didn't respond. He just kept his eyes on the road. "Alex..." "What?" he snapped. Ok.. rudeness. "Something wrong, babe?" I asked. "No.. I'm fine." he said sternly. "Are you sure?" "YES, Y/N! I AM FINE! DAMN... WHY ARE YOU ON MY ASS??" Alex yelled at me. This pissed me off. Royally...

Alex was a couple blocks away from my house. "Pull over.." I told him. "Why?" he questioned. "Just pull over." I told him again. Alex sighed with irritation and pulled over. I gathered my things, heading out the car. "Y/N? What are you doing? Get back in the car." he said. "Nah, I can walk the rest. Thanks for the ride." I said, rolling my eyes. "Look, I'm sorry for yelling... just come back in." "No... because you should already know how I am when you yell at me."

"Are we really going to do this, Y/N?" "I ain't doing shit. That's you. I just wanted to know if my boyfriend is ok, but he wants to be an ass and yell at me. I'll see you tomorrow." I started walking away. That's the one thing I would not let a guy do. Disrespect me.

I heard Alex's car drive off. Asshole. I sometimes wonder why I am with him. Cause I love that jerk.

I'm walking down a neighborhood. A neighborhood where my least favorite person lives. Hopefully I don't see his ass. I'm really not in the mood for his shit. Actually, I'm never in the mood for his shit. I'm not even half way to my house. The one place I love to be right now. School.. God I hate school. Not the place, but the people. High School is not the same on television. It's worse.

I wished I was home-schooled. I wouldn't have to worry about boyfriends, work, and annoying ass people like... "Well, look who's walking down my street?" Damn I spoke too soon. "Not in the mood, Michael. Go back home and play with yourself. Since that's all you do cause you have no friends." I said continuing walking. "Someone's been stalking me, I see. Liked what you see?" he said running up to me.

"First... ew. I would pluck my eyes out if I ever saw 'you'. Second... even if I did, I wouldn't see shit anyway." "Never underestimate this monster under my bed, Y/N. Cause he likes to feast on little, fragile girls like yourself." Michael said stepping close to me. "Boy, if you don't get the hell away from me, your monster will be crying for help after he meets my shoe." I pushed him away from me. His ugliness is blocking my view.

"You know I usually see your boyfriend drive you home. Mighty strange you're walking all by yourself. Why is that?" "Why is that any of your business?" I snarled. "Because if I was your boyfriend, I'd made sure that you're home safe and sound." he answered. Wow... this ass bucket said something sweet for once. I look up at him. He looks a little serious. Michael Jackson has a heart...

"Well if you must know, he and I had a disagreement and I decided to walk the rest of the way home." I said. "Oh... sorry to hear that, Y/N." "No you're not... you're just saying that cause he's your home boy." I replied. "Yes... but just because you two had a disagreement, doesn't mean he should've let you walk home." "It was my choice, though." "Don't care. A man should treat their lady with love and care. Even if she's having her moods." he explained.

"Am I hearing you right?" I asked, giggling. "What?" he looked confuse. "What you're saying to me. Are you sick?" I asked. Michael laughed, showing off his teeth. Wow... he has a very pretty smile. I'm actually forming butterflies. "I'm just being real with you, Y/N." he said.

For once, I'm enjoying Michael's company. I still don't like his ass, but he's ok. I guess. "So... you don't mind me walking you home? It's the least I can do since your boyfriend isn't doing his job." Michael asked a little embarrassed. Ok that shocked me... the fuck?

"If you want to..." I answered. And for some reason, Michael's face suddenly lights up.

Chapter 5 is up next