XIV

Y/N

I pulled Michael by his shirt, pressing my lips to his

I pulled Michael by his shirt, pressing my lips to his. What the hell am I doing? No... why am I doing it? To my surprise, he kissed back. Both hands were on my waist, bringing my body closer to his.

Though it's dead ass wrong... it felt so right as the kiss became deeper. I ran my fingers through his soft curls, getting them tangled every time I took a breath. Michael lifted me off my feet, placing me on top of the piano. Legs wide open for him to come in between.

He started to kiss the side of my neck. The feeling of his lips across my neck formed chills through my entire body. My womanly goods began to tingle fiercely. I can honestly say... that never in my two years of being in a relationship... I never felt this aroused towards Alex.

Oh, shit.. Alex. I'm with him... yet kissing another guy. What he doesn't know won't hurt him, right? Right?

I softly moaned as Michael continued attacking my neck. My eyes rolled in the back of my head. Oh, God... he's good. Like he always wanted to do this. Like he always wanted.. me.

I grabbed both sides of his face, letting our lips lock once more. Michael slid his hands from my waist to both sides of my ass.

Five minutes past... and we're still fondling one another. His body feels amazing to me. I honestly wished I was with Michael. Can't believe I'm saying that... but I do. It's been only two days since we came back from Christmas break... and this has happened.

Unfortunately, the same question comes to mind. I need to know what happened. I need to understand why our friendship crashed and burned. I think it's time for me to find the answer.

"M-Michael..." I said in between kissing. He didn't hear me. I called him again... "Michael...."

He finally heard me, pulling back. The look on his face is the definition of disbelief. "Oh, damn. I-I'm sorry... I.. dammit! I gotta go." he said, panicking. "Wait! Why are you apologizing? I'm the one who kissed you-" "Yeah, but I let you. Just... I've been waiting for this moment for so long.... I couldn't help myself." Michael confessed.

Whoa... I had no idea. "What do you mean by that? I thought you hated me." "I tried to... but never did." he said.

"Michael... if you could just please tell my why..." "I told you before.. you should already know." "What if I don't... we just kissed and it's like... like I'm closer to you. After just two days! Why can't you just tell me? Did I hurt you that bad for you not to open up? If I did.. I am sorry."

"Y/N... I cannot accept an apology if you don't know. But, you do know." "No I don't, Michael! I don't!" "You do so!" "It's funny that everyone knows except you." he laughed. This is no time for damn jokes.

"KNOW WHAT?"

"MY LOVE FOR YOU!" he shouted.

Love?

Chapter 15 is up next.

Sorry for the short chapters. But things are getting juicy, no? ♡