XIII

Y/N

All day I haven't seen or heard of Michael

All day I haven't seen or heard of Michael. I really need to find him so we can talk about that almost kiss we encountered. If I don't find him, I'll go bazurk.

The final bell has rung, letting all the students know that school has ended. I gathered my things, heading back to the band room. Hopefully, Michael's in there already.

I walked in, happy to see him at the piano. "There you are. Why weren't you in class?" I asked.. not that I care. Michael looked towards my way. A concern expression is across his face. "Something wrong?" I questioned.

"Y/N... we need to talk." Michael said. "Yes... we do. About what could've happened if Alex didn't interfere." "Actually, I wanted to talk to you about Alex." he answered rather quickly. Why does he want to talk about my boyfriend all of a sudden?

"Uh... what about him?" "I don't think you should go to dinner with him. Actually... I don't think you should be with him." Michael explained. "Excuse me?" I scoffed. The audacity for Michael to tell me that I shouldn't be with Alex. "I don't think you should be with him. Did you hear me this time?" he questioned.

"First of all... who are you to tell me that I shouldn't be with my boyfriend of two years?" "I'm just trying to protect you." "From what, exactly? Trying to be happy? Enjoying myself with the love of my life?" "He's not what he seem to be, Y/N."

What is he talking about? Are they not friends anymore? Why is he so concerned about who I date like a father he's not? "Michael... this doesn't concerns you." "It does if I'm involved." "How the hell are you involved? I know he's your boy, but-" "He is not my boy. If fact, he can go to hell for all I care." Michael cut me off.

My eyes widen. "How dare you? What did Alex do to make you say those horrible things about him?" "He took something away from me. That's what... and I want it back." Michael started to get angry.

Confusion is upon me as I witnessed his sudden change of emotion. "What does he have that you want?" I asked. "Know what? Just forget what I said.. let's just finish this damn project so I can move on with my life." he said, turning around to face the piano. "No... I want to know. Since you brought it to my attention. What is it?" "I said forget it..." he snapped.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? First you tell me I shouldn't be with Alex... and now you're saying to forget it? What is it? I want to know. I hate when people says something... then suddenly changes their minds. What the fuck is it, Michael? WHAT IS IT?" I lectured him.

Michael, without hesitation, stood up from his seat, face to face with me. "Tell me something... when was the last time Alex touched you? When was the last time he took you out just for the hell of it? When was the last time he ever showed his love for you? When was the last time you were happy to see his presence? Face it, Y/N. Your relationship with Alex is dead. You know it. You're just with him because you want it to last. But... it's not. He's not the one for you."

"So, what? You're telling me that you're the one for me? Hm? The same guy who bullied me for the past five years for a reason I don't know? Is that why you didn't stop me from almost kissing you? Is that it?" I stepped closer to him. I could smell the mint in his warm breath.

I suddenly felt Michael's hands around my waist. What is he doing. He swooped his head down. Just an inch away from my lips. "I'm not saying that. But what I would say is... if I was your man... I would make you my queen. Treat you like the lady that you are. Tell you how beautiful you are. How much I love you. How much I want to touch you. Feel your warm skin against mine. Kiss you all day... everyday. Just to show you that you're mine."

Michael? What are you doing to me? I looked into his eyes. I'm at the edge of kissing him. The spark I had for Alex is the same spark I'm having for him. This isn't right.

"But... I'm not your boyfriend. So... it's not my problem to be concerned for." he said, moving back from his spot. I felt so out of place.

I stared upon him. He stared down at me.  His words are such a turn on. What do I do? What do I say? For that second, I didn't do or say anything. Until...

I pulled him in... pressing my lips amongst his.

Chapter 14 is up next....