I called Kyrie on the phone and told him to let Ray in. A few seconds later Kyrie and Ray walked out on the balcony with us.

"Wassup big belly chick." He hugged me tightly.

"Shit Ray I can't breathe." I said while smothered in his chest. He let me go and laughed.

"I feel good homie." King rubbed his face.

"Why is that? Starr must put that shit on your face again." He laughed. I quickly covered Kyrie's ears.

"Hell naw nigga. I ain't got to be in the shadows anymore." King said excitedly.

"For real?!" Ray said pulling him in for a hug.

"Hell yea. We going to the strip club tonight homie." King tried to mumble.

"No the hell y'all not. I'm gone call Des and we going with y'all." I crossed my arms.

"Speaking of Des she on her way home." Ray said.

"Auntie Des said she was gone get me some new Jays. What happen to that?" Kyrie crossed his arms at Ray.

"I don't know lil homie. She probably forgot." Ray shrugged.

"Go play baby." I patted his back before he walked off.

"I should go shower and put on some clothes." I said before walking back in.

King POV

Soon as Starr closed the door back Ray sat in her seat.

"Aite homie I know you ain't gone let these lil you haters take over the game. You the nigga that started this shit." Ray whispered yelled.

"Mane my main priorities are Starr, Kyrie, and my twins. I'm not trying to get caught up in that shit no more." I shook my head.

"I understand that. All I'm saying is we can get back in the game and get this paper! Neither one of us have a job! Our ladies taking care of us!" Ray explained.

I really ain't got time for no jail, drugs, or dope boys. I just want to be a dad to my kids and I'm gone marry Starr ass real soon.

"I'll think about it homie. But I highly doubt if Starr gone let all this go down." I shook my head.

"Why not? Her and Des was doing this shit with us in high school." Ray said.

"Exactly! High School! Nigga we grown now. I got a fucking family now." I tried to get that through his big head. He just leaned back in his chair and rubbed his head.

"I respect where you coming from." He gave me a handshake and stood up.

"When you get kids you gone understand that." I said.

"Please don't say that shit because Tonya stupid ass didn't even get rid of the baby mane! This bitch gone make Des fuck me and her up." Ray said. I swear a single tear came down his face.

"What nigga?!" I yelled.

"Nigga shut the fuck up! You gone let everybody know!" He whispered yelled.

"So she keeping the baby? Mane you really putting my cousin under all this stress and shit." I shook my head.

Starr came back out wearing a black fitted t shirt, skinny jeans, red bottoms, and her curly hair.

"You look basic." Ray said bluntly.

"Fuck you." Starr stuck her middle finger up.

"So think about that King." Ray said.

"Think about what?" Starr shot in. Why would Ray even say that around her? Is he trying to puss her off?

"Nothing. Go check on Kyrie." I told her. She eyed is both before walking back in the house.

"Nigga I'm damn near begging you! You can be back in top! Lets go take a ride in the hood." He said. I thought about it for a second.

"Nigga what ever happened to my trap?!" I asked a question that's been on my mind for years.

"Oh man them youngsters took it. Some nigga named Bo Dee own that shit now. I heard him and his youngens running the strip." Ray said.

I ain't gone lie, just hearing this shit made my blood boil. I'm King! Aint nan nigga finna take over what I started.

"And with RJ and Roland in jail you really ain't have no real soldiers to hold your shit down." He said.

"Why the fuck you ain't hold my shit down?!" I squinted my eyes.

"Nigga I thought you was dead! I thought I lost my homie! So Des pulled me out the streets because she didn't want what so called happened to you to happen to me." He said.

"Well guess what my nigga. We finna reclaim this shit. Niggas gone recognize who fathered they ass in this shit." I smirked at the thought of owning these streets again. Shit about to get hectic.