Chapter 30 - Is That What You Really Want!?

Start from the beginning

The building in itself is not that bad, but it is getting old and I believe that a more recent one would fit better the high rates my colleagues and I practice. Once in my office, I send a text to Aaron to ask him if he would be available around 2:00pm for a quick lunch and I set to some paperwork before my first patient shows up. I also exchange a few texts with Noah once he has woken up. At first, he sounds a bit disappointed that I already left but his mood lightens when I promise him that I will be home early again tonight and even shifts to cheerful soon after.

The morning is uneventful. As is my daily routine, I spend it manipulating some aching limbs, backs and hips and at 2:00pm sharp, I go out to meet Aaron at the little restaurant where we met last time. My friend is in an extremely good mood and he greets me like we haven't seen each other in years when it was only two days ago. We quickly get into the heart of the matter since neither of us has much time and I recount him what was said last night with Noah.

"Wow... you went straight to the point. And he didn't flinch at all?" Aaron asks.

"Not at all. I swear, Ron, he was like a kid being told a superhero story... he listened as if he was fascinated and asked some questions here and there. Plain and simple. His exact words at the end were That's interesting..."

"If he's interested, why don't you bring him to the Diamond, so that he can see for himself...?" Aaron smirks.

"Are you crazy? I'm not taking him there!" I whisper-growl to him.

"Why not...? He's of legal age after all!" he insists.

"I. AM. NOT. TAKING. HIM. THERE. AARON." I stammer. I mean, Noah has been curious enough already!

"What are you afraid of exactly, Camden?" Aaron then asks seriously and for a second, I wonder if I am facing the friend or the Master Dom. "Are you scared that he will really like what he might see? Truthfully, I think he would and you know it. But this is not what scares you, Cam. What deeply scares you is to see him within the hands of another Dominant!" he says sternly, hitting a raw spot here. Hearing Aaron pointing that out makes me realize that I might have gotten a bit more attached to him than I would like to admit. Of course, I knew it already. I can't deny the annoyance I feel each time Noah mentions that Sean guy he hangs out with at school, but hearing it from Aaron makes it feel much more real. "Your face says it all, Cam..." he then adds with a sigh.

"You're probably right... I would certainly have a hard time seeing him with a Dominant there... should he become a Submissive member of the club," I finally admit.

"Then be that Dominant," Aaron suggests.

"Stop saying bullshit," I grumble. "How can you even suggest it? You know I can't do that!"

"I actually believe you can. And don't serve me your cheap excuses about your sadism not being good for him. I can understand your point when you say that he has suffered enough already, but look at it differently. You haven't been to the club in three weeks, which had never happened before. Only a few weeks ago, you wouldn't have been able to resist such a long time without sex, Cam."

"And what? Do you think the last three weeks have been a walk in the park for me?"

"I'm not saying it's been easy! But you resisted so my point is: don't you think that Noah has somewhat tamed your urges? Ever since you joined that lifestyle, Cam, you've been addicted to it. You've always attended at least three evenings a week at the club, and even more at certain periods! There was nothing that ever stopped you from going there. For fuck's sake, the longest you've been out of the club is the one week of vacation you took two years ago! So don't tell me that this Noah doesn't have an influence on your urges!"