what's with the red ?

hey sorry I've been dealing with a lot. I just lost one of my friends to a dirt Bike accident and I knew his sister and we were all close and so I needed some time to cope and I almost lost my sister to a car crash but she survived, I still don't know what to do, why of all the good people die?

this chapter may be a little off I'm not really all here yet sorry.

*Roy's P.O.V. * gasp new person and one of my favorites  !!!

              I really hated when Jason just goes dark for a couple months with no heads up or just a simple " hey I gotta take care of a few things don't worry !" But noooo he just disappears with no trace what so ever. I mean I get that he had to deal with Dick and all his mental and physical injuries and I guess I was also worried for him I mean since Wally disappeared, I never really got to talk to him more.

Then the whole fallout with batman and that set him off to only god knows where he went for that while till he surfaced up in the WORST city for crime. Of course he would why wouldn't he. I mean dose he care about us worrying about him. NO I don't even think he worries about his own well being.

But here I was trying to track them both down because I had some disturbing information about what was happening around and I felt like they both needed to hear about it.

But when i was heading towards Jason's apartment passing the shipping docks. I guess I'm glad for being overly observant because just as I was about to continue I saw something treacherous.

There hanged Dick over the chaotic waters of the bay. I crept upon them taking in that there wasn't many men and I could take them.... hopefully.

I saw Jason in the same situation and a man that didn't look appealing to the eyes at all I mean really come on caps on the teeth you barely have, along with hair that had way to much gel in it. whatever, I swing down to listen in on the conversation better.

"look tell me what you know about the court of owls and we can end this." Mr. caps a lot said through his gritted teeth.

well that's a problem what is with everyone on the whole court of owls thing anyway. I lean over the crate that was in between me everyone. I could take them, if I got Jason free first then he could help me get to Dick.

I took a deep breath as I pulled back my bow and let lose an arrow that lodged itself into one of the men that was guarding Jason right in the kneecap. he screamed going down, grabbing his knee as blood gushed out. I released another arrow as the men were gathering their senses and trying to figure out what was happening.

I jumped over the crate and shot a smoke bomb, it released it's gas as I headed towards Jason. the guy that was questioning Jason came at me with a knife, I evaded by grabbing his arm and bringing his face into my knee, successfully breaking his nose. he fell backwards and I moved forward.

there was a lot of yelling and coughing as I released Jason from his bindings. I had to grab him as he stumbled for being held up like that for some time. "thanks." he breathed out

"yeah, well we're not done yet. and don't think for one second your off the hook" I say to him as he regains his balance and accepts the gun a hand him.

he and I head towards Dick. I got to him as Jason finished off the men that were holding them captive. releasing him I have to sling his arm over me so I can give him the support he needs, he groaned a little pain showing on his face. I check him over seeing that he needs his stiches redone as well as new ones. he was ok though that's what mattered.

Jason comes over and grabs his other arm doing the same as me helping carry him.

"well whatever i just saved your guys asses from. I can wait for an explanation help me get Dick back to a safe house to patch him up." I said to Jason before he could say anything.

he nods and we walk away from the bodies and ragging storm brewing in the water. they were safe for now at least  

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I will have to tell them about the bounty on both their heads later, for now one thing at a time.