moving in

its been about two months and I was getting restless being stuck in the manor with everyone looking at me making sure I was okay, Jason at least had the decency to not show and just talk to me normally even if he asks me sometime if I'm alright so finally i blew it and told him I couldn't take it any more and so this is how I got stuck with being moved in to Jason's apartment I was against it almost immediately I said I was fine but Alfred just looked at me and spoke in his British accent  sayin it was either that or I was to say at the manor. well you can guess my answer as it being I was weary and kept on repeating that I hope I wasn't intruding until he hit me upside the head and told me it was no big deal. I gave in and stopped saying it,

he tossed my bag on the bed " you cant have the bed i'll take the couch." he said . I was about to object he continued " it will be better on your wounds ." leaving no room for comments I closed my mouth and slowly sat on the bed because it was late and even though I said I was okay it still hurt he saw me wince and scrunched his eyebrows together helping me laydown my eyes felt heavy the last thing I remember was him saying good night until darkness swept me away in to the tortures dream scape.

Jason's pov:

I sigh as I see him fall asleep I know that he hurts who wouldn't after what he went through I cover him up because it gets chilly in here at night mainly at this season along with his nightmares I was worried about him  I walk out and sit on the couch just relaxing and listening to his breaths it was calming setting me to sleep I closed my eyes and soon passed into a dreamless sleep one that I haven't had in a long time. it was around 3 AM when I woke up to screaming I jolted awake and ran to the bed Dick was still sleeping while thrashing around talking in his first language tears were streaming down his face like a river. "te rog, te rog tu dont-l rani. " ( 'please, I beg you don't hurt him.' A/N: sorry if wrong) I didn't know what he said but I ran up to him and help him trying to wake him up " DICK ! come on wake up, Richard !" he woke grabbing hold of me pushing his face into my chest as if was making sure I was there tears were soaking my chest but I didn't care I got more comfortable in the bed knowing he wouldn't be able to be on his own right now and I didn't want to leave him he was cracked  just a crack and I was going to make sure that he didn't shatter I didn't want to lose him he was my brother and I don't think I could handle it. I whispered soothing words to him while stroking his hair. I waited until I though he was asleep, I was about to pass out too when I heard him speak " please don't leave me." I looked down on him his baby blue eyes shining with tears "never in my dreams Dickie-bird I will never leave you alone." I say to him, he rests his head on my chest and I hold him closer taking note that he is small but firm though I take notice that he has lost weight pulling him tight to my chest we both fall asleep in the presence of each other.