Found

Jason's pov:

(a few minutes before the alarm goes off that Nightwing needs help)

..................................Bat-cave...........................................

"Drake! cut it out now or It'll be your last day living!" Damian screamed as the red robin kept running around the bat cave with Damian's mask. All I could do was suppress a small simile as I watched them fight.

I look around Bruce and Alfred were by the bat computer the two have been acing weird all day. But I guess there just thinking about Dick.

I frown thinking of my older brother its been about a year now since he left the family. I tried contacting him, didn't work. Then I tried to track him down, we all did but came up empty. It hit the family hard, while Dick use to be the big brother we all would look up to. 'Even me but I would never be caught saying that.'  with the red hood tough guy act, but really missed  Dick. Ever since he left I had to take up the big brother act and help around the house, I never really thought how hard it could be, he made it look so easy, helping the young ankle biters stay in check also keeping Bruce from not going over the edge. it's harder than it looks, I'm jolted out of my thoughts by a loud and very annoying sound. Tim and Damian stop fighting and look at me with curious faces on also looking confused I guess I matched there expressions because we all ran over to the computer at the same time were the sound was coming from.

Bruce was already typing away at the computer when we reached the area. popping up on  the screen shown a blue dot beeping rapidly  at a warehouse in Bloodhavien. My eyes widen when it dawns on me that this was Dick's emergency beacon. but not just a beacon his bat-beacon the one that is only used if in major trouble.

"Is that what I think It is?..." Asked Tim

I look over at him his face pale and eyes hopeful yet scared because he knew how dangerous this could become.

"Yes, it's Nightwing's emergency beacon." said Bruce or now Batman...

I forgot how just his moods change when he puts up that cowl.

"I shall prep the medical area for your gentlemen's return."  Alfred spoke as we started grabbing our vigilantes gear  and headed for the plane. We all knew what we had to do................ We had to go save our eldest brother, I just hope we're not too late..............................................

well here you go the next chapter I sort of  kind of made Jason a nice brother not the mean , swearing kind of guy because I don't like it when he is hard on people soooooooooooo until next time <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

   —Crysta