Found part 2

(still Jason's pov.)

3 cracked ribs, a shattered jaw, internal bleeding, a poison that could very much kill him if Alfred didn't have Leslie a family friend who knows our secret and doctor to help stable him turns out blood had almost fully filled his lungs if we hadn't came when we had he could have died.I shudder at the thought.

 I look at a picture of me and Dick it was before I died and became the Red Hood it was when we started to get along and I always kept it where ever I went. even if me and him got into a fight.(A/N it's the cover picture for this chapter that he has)A full year since I last saw him. I take a deep breath Bruce was by the computer looking for clues while Tim and Damian were in costume looking over the remains of the ware house that was now in peace's .

The events flashed in my mind as I watch over my older brother.

.....................................Flash back to when they found him..................................

" come on Jason," Tim called over his shoulder as he entered the building in Bloodhavien. it didn't take long to reach it. of course the hole ride was killing everyone to afraid to speak their mind. knowing if they did it might set one of us off, I knew what they were thinking though what if we were to late ? how would our conversation start if he survivesNO when he survives .

Me, robin, red robin and Batman all landed on the roof going through a window that was held open for easy exit by a wire in which had one of Nightwing's symbols on it, well at least we have the right place. looking over at them I could see that they were adapted to this kind of life. Sometimes I think what would happen If I didn't die that night would I still be THE Robin our would I be someone else?

I'm taken out of my thoughts when we all land on a catwalk looking down on the unmoving body of none other than Nightwing himself. I was the first to jump down red robin followed and so did robin and Batman I ran towards him to check a pulse. I rolled him over so that he was fully on his back, I choked back a sob. he looked dead, his face pale so you could seethe bruises forming along his jaw line a big gash was formed along his forehead with blood pouring out of it. I set my head on his chest to find a pulse. Seconds passed by. Then THUMP, THUMP it was slow and faint but still there no doubt. I breathed out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "he's breathing." I say to all of them. "What have you gotten yourself into now Dick-ie bird? "

as if my voice was a way for him to gain strength to wake up just for a moment. His lenses were cracked so you could see his blue eyes that once held light and happiness was full of fear and pain. But also something I couldn't pin point was It guilt? no.... then I was grabbed out of my thoughts when his hand griped my arm with such strength it surprised me. his eyes full of what I now see as worry! he swallows and whispers "No, don't you hear it? RUN!!!" 

I was confused at first then it came to my ears the last thing I heard when I first died. A constant TICK ,TICK ,TICK . I look over  my shoulder to see a wired bomb counting down to 16,15,14....... my eyes widen, "RUN NOW!!!" I say scooping up Nightwing bridal style not caring as he cried in pain I knew he would be in worse shape if the bomb went off with him in it as he would be as I ran him out of there. We made it back to the cave as Dick's eyes drop again not listing to my shouts of trying to stay awake. no matter we made it and I had hopes as I saw Leslie by Alfred awaiting for us to arrive. 

______________________________end of flash back_____________________________________

here you go sorry for the wait  but this is the longest  chapter I wrote about 723 words wow !!

bye bye

**crysta <3<3<3<3<3