well it didn't work the first time

Hey it didn't all show up the first time soo here is the whole thing.....

Well it was about midnight when the screaming started. My eyes shot open and towards him tears were streaming down his pale face and he would jerk every time he screamed like he was in pain. I knew what to do now from the last time so I grabbed him and woke him up whispering soothing words. I would have hoped that we could be over this i wonder if it is PTSD or something else. but i wanted to find out.

" Dick , do you wanna talk about it?" I blurted out, smooth Jay...

He was silent. i thought i wasn't going to get an answer until i heard him stats to speak.

" I can't do it anymore." he started "I left to get away, to keep you all safe and now I just brought it all back to you."

I turn on the light looking at him more clearly. he was sitting up against the head board pulling his legs close to his chest. A chest littered with scars, it wasn't till now that i actually looked closely at them, there was Joker and Harley's first letters along with vine looking wrapping around his arms and torso also a autograph look alike from two face slashed in his top chest with a coin branded into his skin. with scars and burns from fighting in our line of work.

"what do you mean?" i asked concerned

"i mean i-i feel stuck, trapped with all this shit that keeps happening i just kept on trying to keep a smile on, to joke it off. but really i can't take it anymore. i wan't everything to go back to the old days where there was no care in the world and it was just simple."

"this is our life. I know it is hard but sometimes we gotta accept that.but that dose not mean that you have to push everyone that cares for you away.." i stated " i know i was rude when i came back at first but i was just scared that everyone had forgotten me and if i did go back to the way things were that someone that i Cared about would be the next one to fall in front of me and i couldn't take the big of a blow." i slowly finished

the light form the lamp glimmered in his teary wide eyes at he consumed what i just said to him.

speaking with a grave voice, " is that how you feel, i mean i knew that you always had a wall built around your feeling even before you di- passed but i want you to know that--"

a large crash was heard in the living room. we both looked at each other scrambling to the door but what i didn't think about was getting smacked in the head the second i walk through the door. the last thing i heard was the scream of my brother.