Jason trying to bond

hey sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been having problems medical wise . But I'm all better , for now and ready to give all you a new chapter

 Let's see how this goes. All in Jason's pov.

      I walked into the room, Dick was sitting up now looking at his hands now looking at me when he heard me come in, I gave him a small smile and he returned it back. i sighed and pulled up a seat next to him, " look i know we haven't seen eye to eye on many things but i want you to know that I'm hear if you need to talk to someone . i know how it feels, being helpless when your against someone and they leave you with this feeling that you can't do anything right again, but you can you have people that want to help if you let them like you always say ' needing help isn't failing, it's simply being human'. " 

he looked at me =, didn't say anything, just looked. then he cried. i thought that he was way to strong to cry but hey everybody has a limit. I grabbed  him and brought him close, I never noticed until now how small his frame was, it was a frame of an acrobat unlike mine where he was grace full I was buff with a big build. after a while he pulled away and took a deep breath and smiled towards me. " wow Jay-bird never thought you could be so touchy feely"  I knew my face became red with embarrassment "sh-shut up !" I sputtered out. then he laughed and I forgot my embarrassment for that moment and smiled with him I was glad he was becoming his self again. " so , about whats been happening for the past year..." I started, his face fell half way. and it pained me to do is but I had to know, "  you don't have to tell me everything just th-" he stopped me "No it's ok I want to tell you but just you, I'm not ready to tell anybody else ."  I nodded and he started talking about everything that happened. (A/N: you don't get to know yet, what's the fun in that ) I listened carefully thinking things over when he went silent ending where we found him. thinking things over I finally said,.......................................................................................

"Dude you got caught up in a lot of shit."