my worst fear

I honestly don't know how to say sorry to all of you who have been reading my book and asking me to update countless times.. I have hit a hard time in my life, my sister left and my parents are taking a brake for I don't know how long and school has been hell. it's like I feel into a hole that I can't climb out of and for that here is a update because my insomnia has come back...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Dick's POV:

"Shut up you worthless scum!" a voice  said
"like hell! Don't you dare touch him! " Jason's voice broke through, sounding desperate. 

a laugh echoed throughout ,

"Ah but you see he has made mine as well as many others life a living hell. Jason don't you know how much of a bounty your dear brother has on his head?  my investors the Light have built it up to 89 million in Bearer bonds." A second man said,  his voice was deep and rough.
A chill ran up my spine. Dim lighting surround me as I opened my eyes. My arms were hanging above me with chains wrapped around my wrists My old wounds were opening up because of the way I was positioned, it hurt. a cool blade was placed on my neck, we were what looked like the docks shipping containers were around us we were up high a lean tune was over us  . rain was hitting the ground and roof every moment like gunshots. Jason was across from me a little bloody, tied to a chair on the catwalk Medical restraints were on his wrists and ankles. And he was looking at me with in a state of fear. My eye lids were barley open so I don't believe anyone knew I was awake. I looked down and noticed I was above a tank of water. Probably the reason for the chains wrapped around me. I felt drowsy  unable to focus on the things that surrounded me. people were speaking but I didn't know what anymore. with out really thinking I groaned the pain was too much.

"well I'm glad sunshine was able to come back to the land of the living, frankly I was afraid that my men hit you a little to hard on the head." someone said to my right.

I cursed myself for  my stupidity and opened my eyes all the way this time getting a better view of the area, two gun men were side by side behind Jason as if I did something they didn't like he would be the one to be punished. But I guess that he ran his mouth while I was out. 

"now Richard, I would like to have some fun before  I call my investors," the man said as he motioned the two men behind Jason to grab him.one unshackled him and pulled him to the edge of the cat walk and tied him up with rope around his wrists and chains on his ankles. still across from me now just in the same positon as me.  he looks at me with those eyes that have seen a lot of shit and I don't want them to hurt him, I don't care about me I've been through hell because of Bruce, the crazy villains'  of Gotham and my year with Deathstroke. but for the love of God I never died, he did I wouldn't want him to be in anymore pain if I can take it for him.

Jason's POV:

I could only watch as my brother was in pain as he hung over the abyss of water, the storm waging out there making the water down below create large waves, if they let him drop he was done for. I could see his stiches reopening as he hanged for the amount of time.

I remember little of what happened at my place I remember him screaming and then pain and darkness, when I awoke they started mocking me and my brother and asking me questions I didn't mind being beaten but then they started bring Dick into this, putting the blade close to his face or chest. that's probably when he woke up. and now here I am tied upright, powerless as these sick bastards have fun or whatever they want to call it with my brother. it makes me want to puke and cry for how stupid this whole thing was.

now, lets have some fun why don't we.." that sick bastard spoke up( I really don't know his name) as on of his men grabbed a blade. and walked over to me, spit in his face, he scrambled back as he wiped the spit off his face, now he was pissed , I cracked a smile as he was about to punch me in the face forgetting about the knife. just as he was about to connect his fist wht my jaw,

"Wait," the bastard spoke up, grinning " if he wants to cause trouble and not learn form his mistakes then maybe Richard will take his punishments." he finished.

my blood ran cold as the man in front of me smiled also, "yes sir" he replied moving away from me and heading towards Dick. struggles yelling curses toward him but he didn't slow down as he gripped the blade tighter. as he punched him in the jaw as he was going to do with me, then taking the blade and slashed Dick across the chest. his scream my haunt me for the rest of my life because I was the cause of it.

the man brought a chair so that he was sitting across form me. I glared at him not speaking for Dick's sake. he just smiled his crooked teeth shining with some capped with silver.

"now that we have established what will happen if you don't give us what we want. I have a few questions for you" he leaned close to me "what do you know about the court of owls?"