history

thanks to you all I finally have an idea for this story so enjoy it and it will have you wanting more that I'm leaving a lot of main things out because I just love leading you all on and to make you think what is going to happen so.....................enjoy !

- crysta <3

Dick's pov:

the thing is that I felt him coming, the way he said my name that night like he knew it and always said it all the time to me when I was little every single time with the same enthusiasm as always, how he was always smiling when I walked  out of our home to meet him, how I never knew that something like my parents death would make us stop talking to each other because I had to leave, I tried to keep in touch but after a while he stopped answering me I never knew  that the reason we stopped being close as brothers was because of a death and separation.  

I knew who the man was under the mask how he became the way he is today I have no idea but as I thought about it could it have a connection to the court of owls ? is it because I left that they took him instead ? it would make since the court would want a new talon or at least someone to train to become a killer what if I was the reason he lost his innocence, his childhood I thought that maybe I should have died but I was thinking that he knew I wouldn't die in that warehouse I felt deep down that he wasn't quite done with me. I was worried in what he had in store for me and I was thinking how far could he go until he kills me, but I swear I will kill him if he touches someone I love even if I used to call him my big brother I wont hesitate to end his tormented life that I promise.

whoa I think Jason is rubbing off on me.....