refreshed

sorry I am working on a different story so updates will be slow so just bare with me okay... crysta <3

Dick's pov:

5:30am

I woke up against Jason's bare chest I cracked my eyes open to see him still asleep I tried to move.. one problem: his arms were wrapped around my torso, tightly might I add I smiled at him though the events that happened last night made me stop I closed my eyes remembering what the nightmare was about, Raymond somehow got ahold of Jason and I could do nothing to stop him from ending Jason's second life. I snuggled closer to him not wanting it to happen.

I didn't want to move at all, the pain from my wounds were starting to bother me again I just wanted to lay here with my brother to have this sense of peace and feel safe in his arms he was a lot stronger than me with the opposite build. this moment made me feel like nothing could go wrong I smiled again moving closer to my brother as I feel his arms go tighter around me. I knew that we could figure things out later but for now I didn't want to worry about it. I fell asleep again smiling this time.

Jason's pov:

8:45 am

I woke up to sun shinning in my face and my brothers head on my chest he looked happy this time unlike last night ugh now that was a bit crazy I am still wondering what he said in his other language he used to talk in his sleep before I died when we were kids I didn't understand it then and I still don't understand it now... some things never change huh, I moved a little bit but stopped when he groaned

I looked down at him and chuckled his eyes were scrunched together and he buried his face deeper into my chest he wasn't really a morning person, never has and never will I shake my head. I really didn't want to wake him or get out of bed for that matter It was just so comfortable "Dick-ie" I started

"hmmm" he said lazily I  just rolled my eyes

" do you wanna stay in bed or get up and do something?" I asked though I might already know the answer to that one. I got a reply of a groan and him coming closer to me. I laughed " I'll take that as staying in bed for the day."  I was glad he wanted to stay I might have made him stay anyway seeing that this gives his wounds a chance to heal and not be bothered.

" hold on I will be right back." I say getting up I was left with a wine from the bed I smiled and walked over to the window and closed the drapes all the way so no sunlight was coming through and then I grabbed my phone putting it next to the nightstand then coming back to bed, Richard snuggled closer to me right away and I smiled getting comfortable and we stayed there until we got hungry but then we did the same thing, It was nice I felt refreshed. Dick told me some stories of his childhood and I informed him on somethings that he missed since he left but other than that we just relaxed in each others company. I enjoyed it a lot though we both knew that we had to get back to work tomorrow we didn't worry about that now just today mattered.