The apology

DON'T KILL ME ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I'M SORRY BUT I COULDN'T THINK ABOUT THIS STORY WITH SCHOOL AND I HAVE SWIM NOW SOOOOOO UPDATES WILL BE VERY VERY SOLWWWW.

Okay so here it is as I promised
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jason's pov

Dick opened his eyes with a start the monetors hooked up to him went nuts I ran over to him. Holding him close, making sure nobody was in the room...

"Shhh is okay your safe." I said he kept shaking no matter what I said. not taking his head out of the crook of my shoulder. I knew he was crying. If someone would have told me that the oldest of us would be broken some day I would have laughed in their face. But now here we were him sitting in the medical bed holding on to me as if I was his life line. I didn't know what to say other than that it's going to be ok. But was it? We have no leads on to who almost killed Dick, but the way he reacted I felt that he knew something that the rest of the bat-family didn't. "Dick-ik ?" I asked. Slowly he stopped shaking as I said his name. He leaned away from me now sitting up in the medical bed. He was looking down to his hand as if they were the most fascinating thing in the world. I sighed I needed to get him to talk. It's like he had another mind experience with his old young justice team. He looked broken when he got back from that, but looking at him now it looks like that was just child's play. Moment that fell like hours passed until...
" I'm sorry." I said
He shot his head up
"N-no y-you have n-nothing t-to be s-sorry about." Hey stuttered out

 (A/N I'm gonna make the experience have a huge effect on Nightwing  so he stutters.)

I sighed this is going to take a while... Ok so now what was I suppose to do I'm not good with the toughie feely subject, though neither is Bruce I suspect that I am more qualified for this that him, Tim ? no he doesn't know Dick very good. And Damien, well I don't think he has a caring bone in his body... Great just great now I have to take it up and help my big brother out never thought it would be me but who else ?

"No Dick-ie I am, I  know that I should have helped you or tried to stop you when you left the family I was caught up in my own pride to think that you didn't have a dark past, I knew about your parents but I never would have thought it would go all the way  into the Court of Owls... I didn't know that Bruce knew that and didn't tell you , I didn't know that he betrayed your trust by not telling you until they attacked. when Tim told me that you were gone I thought that you would have came back like you always had in the past, but after a week or so without you showing up to mess around with me I started to get weary, after 3 months I still didn't stop looking for you but I knew that I had to at least keep Bruce out of the darkness so I took up your responsibilities , man you make it look so easy I WISH I could be like you. I want you to know that we love you and will always be there for you even if you cant forgive Bruce yet let us help you wit whoever is hunting you down, please?"

he leaned into my chest and I held him like he used to hold me when I would wake up from a nightmare, I knew he was processing what I said to him and most likely listening to my heart beat like I used to do, to know that there was someone alive someone I could rely on.

" you c-can't help me, y-your to l-late..." he said in a almost depressing tone

"What you mean late? you know it's never to late " I stated startled that he would say such a thing. maybe he did get damaged a little to much over the time he was gone.

he tried to push me away with what little strength he had

"T-they s-said that t-they w-would hurt t-the people I love if I-I asked f-for help e-ever" his voiced cracked as he stuttered out " I c-can't l-let them d-do t-that t-to you, d-don't yy-you see? I can't l-let y-you h-help n-not if I w-wanted to k-keep you s-safe."

He looked into my eyes for the first time and that once held hope and laughter now held sadness and sorrow. A broken look his eyes dulled and misty............... Oh dick-ie what have they done to you? AND WHO THE HELL IS THEY  ?????!!!!!