Chapter 1

This is my first day of school and I'm very, like VERY excited..

Actually school started last week but I'm new at this town, so I had to start late, but whatever, I'm very optimistic about the day..

But the thing that is keeping me anxious is that I have to pretend. I have to be someone else, I have to show my dark side only.. And I hate it, I hate staying away of people and I hate being a weirdo I mean if this was my actual personality I wouldn't give a crap. But what bothers me is that it's not.

Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself, I'm Demi Gornial , Today is my first day in my senior year of school. And that's all what I actually have to say..yea I think so.

"DEEMIIII" My mom, Sofy, called from downstairs

I rolled my eyes and quickly tied my died purple *yeah, purple* hair into a very messy bunn , I do care about first impressions, but as I said. I'm not who I am. I didn't forget to add a layer of eyeliner and mascara before heading downstairs.

"Morning mom"

"Morning honey, hurry up, I don't want you to be late on your first day of school"

"Chill mom, I actually wanna be late a little bit"

"What? But why woul- Oh. Okay, I get it"

"Whatever" I said and rolled my eyes

Okay Demi, be nice don't forget the real you

"Sorry for that" I huffed and my mom smiled at me

"It's okay" she hugged me and I decided to go head to school already.

I took my BMW keys and .. Yeah, BMW i8, I forgot to tell you that I'm kinda wealthy. Not the point. I hopped in the car not sure if it's suitable for school or not , I mean I don't want to show up or something..I looked at the parking lot to see my other car, Mercedes ..yeah, it's more suitable. so I entered the house to get the keys again and, well, 15 minutes later I arrived at school.

The moment I parked my car and got out of it, all eyes were literally on me making a very cliche scene.

I wasn't that attractive, I mean, I was wearing a simple purple shirt that matched my hair and black pants with blue converse ..that's it, why are they looking at me?

-Demi, can I go socialize PLEEAAASE?

-Shut up and head to your damn locker, don't look at anyone, ignore everybody.

I huffed at my thoughts but obeyed my second thought

With a mask face, I put the earphones , ignored everybody and headed to my locker *which I still don't know where it is*

I got to the principle's and got my schedule and the school map, that I threw at once .. I'd rather get lost than hold a map in the middle of the school

When I reached my locker there was someone standing next to it, the owner of the locker besides mine I assume.

I ignored her totally , opened my locker and stuffed my books inside of it.

Just as I was about to turn on my heels and head to my first class , the blonde girl called

"Psst" I turned to look at her.

"Hi" she said

"Haai" I said with a large smile but then mentally slapped myself

"What's your name, are you the new girl?" She asked.

I slowly turned my smile into a mask face, not in a weird way, naturally

"I gotta go actually"

"Oh, OK, see you later" she said seeming to be embarrassed

Ugghhhh no more dealing with people..no more.

I turned around to head to my class .. And again, the moment I entered the class, was the moment all the attention turned to me.. What's the matter with you people?

Again, I ignored all the looks and moved to sit in an empty place.

The eyes gradually began to shift from me to the teacher who just entered the class.

And not surprisingly, the teacher turned her gaze to me.

Damn.

"Hi hunny, would you mind to introduce yourself?" she said in a friendly way that I wanted to rip myself for the reply I replied to her.

"Yes, I do mind actually" I said and looked at her directly in the eyes.

"I insist" she said in a now harsh tone.

Damn.

I got myself into trouble, but that's what I want.

"So do I, I don't want to 'introduce' myself ma'am" I said emphasizing on the word 'introduce' with my fingers in an attempt to be rude.

"I don't think this is a good way to start your year with me young lady"

"Me too, but whatever"

She glared at me and I actually wanted to run away, I mean I seriously don't know why I didn't introduce myself, but hey, who cares?

I'm starting to like this..and this is damn terrifying

The teacher who appeared to be a math teacher continued in explaining her lesson and I honestly paid attention.. I want to pass anyways.

After the first period, I think I became popular more than the school jocks, everyone came trying to talk to me about my argument with the teacher .. And I was rude..to E.v.e.r.y.o.n.e.

During lunch time I sat on an empty table, alone.. Before some people I assume the 'bad kids' approached me.

I wanted to be rude to them too but hey, I need friends.

So I let them come sit

"Can we sit with you miss popular?" The boy with black hair and dimples said

I smiled and nodded my head

They were four actually, including the black headed boy.

The rest of them were blonde so this is why he was the unique one.

Two girls, Marbel and Kina and two boys Ethan* the black headed* and Tom.

"So what's your name" Tom said

"Demi, Demi Gornial" I replied simply

"Are you new here?" Ethan asked now

I nodded

I looked at the girl to see them look at me friendly looks so I decided not to be rude

"Are you guys friends from a long time?"

"Not really" they all said at the same time before we all laughed

"Only last year" Ethan said.

We sat together and talked about random things , but to be honest, I enjoyed my time.

*************************

Hai guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, KEEP READING

Vote and comment

Love❤