What Has AmyLee Done?!

So we all knew that AllSorts crew don't follow Sqaishey, (see few chapters back) and then there was the Twitter argument with Ash and Martyn (also see a few chapters back) .

Does anyone remember the Magic Animal Club Holiday Vlog that AmyLee out up on her channel Amy's World a couple of years ago, with Squid, Rosie & her husband, Stampy and Finnball? It's still online but she has basically disconnected herself from that channel.

Also, does anyone remember the vlog where Amy and Netty went to the circus together, and the aquarium. Those two were like best friends less that a year ago.

Stampy and AmyLee were like.. shipped, and they visited each other loads and I'm pretty sure they were together at some point. At least they were best friends.
Okay, you got me..

WELL...

Amy no longer follows InTheLittleWood, sort of understandable.

Amy no longer follows Sqaishey, who she described this time last year as 'her best friend' sort of understandable..

Amy no longer follows Netty.. Wait.. What...

Amy no longer follows Stampy.. NO!!

AND STAMPY DOESN'T FOLLOW AMY!!  *explodes*

So either... They just don't like each other anymore... There was an argument.. Or Sqaishey unfollowed her on Stampy's phone...

Amy has a new vlog channel, probably meaning that she wants to move on with life with the AllSorts crew and forget about Stampy, Sqaishey and Netty.

This isn't a 'loves it' moment :(