GCSE Results

So... if you're an oldie but goldie you'll have read this book this time last year about when I received my first set of GCSE results. I wasn't exactly pleased.

Last year's module results,
English- A
Maths- B
Religion- B
Science- CD
Geography- C

Today, I am going to tell you that since last year, I have grown smarter.

These results might be amazing to some people and really bad to others, but I'm me and this was my best.

So.. my over all grades..
Art- B
Science- BB
Maths- A
English Lit- A
English Lang- A
Religion- B
Home Economics- A
Geography- A
French- B
Music- A*

I'm really happy, I got my A* in music and damn even when I hated music it all worked out in the end! Piano has done me well!

I'm probably happiest over Geography, to be honest, last year I got a C, which for many isn't bad at all- but that was the subject I revised for the most. I repeated and did the next module and the controlled assessments and brought it up to an A, gonna do it for A Level.

In English I got an A, which I'm really happy about! And it's all thanks to you guys! If you never read or commented on my books I never would have written half as many, and writing these books have been the most valuable practice for that exam. I got 100% in my creative writing module and that's all thanks to you, and therefore I'm doing English for a-level too.

In science I was sooo shocked to find I got two Bs. Like WHAT. (I mean I scraped a C in the exams but got A*s in controlled assessments and that's probably why) I honestly thought that I had received the wrong results.

I'm not lying here; I didn't work for hours and hours on end. I didn't have sleepless nights, I didn't even really study for some of my exams. I studied as much as I wanted to study, which, quite frankly, wasn't a lot. I used flash cards a bit in geography but that was it. For the science exams I looked at the study guide on the morning of the exam.

So, what I'm trying to say here is that you should try as hard as you want to try. Make the most of class. Controlled assessments are your best friends so write everything you possibly can write down in them. Modules are only a small percentage of your overall grade. And, when in doubt, use cool words like henceforth and albeit.

Hope everyone doing exams are happy with their results, and if you've got a year or two to go, then good luck! You'll be just fine. :)