[2]Sisters

[28.2]

RAZZELLA MONIQUE HELVIN

Hindi ako makasagot sa kanyang sinabi. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ako naging importante sa mundong ito? Dahil ba sa markang nasa braso ko? I'm eager to look back at P.Elli, parang hindi ko kayang harapin ang Hari dahil baka hindi ko maiwasang sabihin sa kanya ang totoo kong pagkatao bago pa siya mag expect ng malaki sa akin. Maslalo na't nasisigurado kong ang markang ito ay temporary lang para maprotektahan ako. Hindi ba siya nagbibiro? Kahit Hari siya pwede naman siyang magbiro diba?

Hinintay ko ang kanyang pagtawa at pagbawi ng kanyang mga binitawang salita ngunit napatingin lang ang Hari kay P.Elli. Mahirap basahin ang kanyang mga mata. "Very well. Just as I expected that you don't... I hope Ellizabeth was well taking care of you" tumalikod na siya sa amin, he waved his left arm higher at umusod ng kaunti ang mga naglalakihang red curtains upang mabigyan ng ilaw ang kanyang kinauupuan. Napatingin ako sa marka sa kanyang braso and it's the same with Lorainne pero may dumagdag lamang na maliit na crown above the wings. He can control Air but he's much more stronger than anyone who can.

"Yes My Lord, we'll do everything we had to guard them. Make them stronger than you expected them to be" P.Elli respond. Bumalik kaagad ang tingin ko sa kanyang namumulang mga mata. Napalunok ako sa sinabi ni P.Elli. Stronger. Expectations. Anong balak nila sa amin ni Sober?

Napatango lamang ang Hari at napahawak na kanyang panga. He have that calculating look on his eyes. He stroked his beard, thinking. "You should learn your new responsibility now, daughter of Yoon, the Royal Court welcomes you. I welcomes you..." He look at me intensely like he was thinking of what I'll become someday. "...to be one of the highest loyal in my Court" my eyes widen. Tama ba yung narinig ko? This can't be good. I have a responsibility in my World. And I don't want to work with him someday.

Just answer him dear. We'll figure this out when we get home.

I licked my dry lips and force myself to nod and smile. Just act Mozzy. "You may my lord, It's an honor" I tried to hide my resentment and control my sarcasm. I forced a smile. His expression never change, mahirap basahin kung ano ang iniisip niya at kung ano man ang nakikita niya sa akin. "Romolus," kanyang tawag at kaagad na may pumuntang guwardya sa kanyang harapan at nag bow "yes my lord?"

"Find my daughter Marianne" said the King with authoritative voice. As the guard bow to leave, a woman emerged from the shadows near the curtains. "I'm here father" she nod to dismissed the guard. I can't help myself to stare at her in wonder. Her looks are more than an artist or a model. She's somewhat a goddess, dressed in a stunning flowing long pink with white frills gown. Her dress shows her well defined curves. She had a very long flowing hazel brown straight hair similar to the striking color of her serene eyes. She wore a gold circlet headdress with long red ribbon.

Beautiful is not enough to describe her. Whole perfection was more likely. She had an ivory skin, perfect face and nose form, long lashes and thin red lips like it's permanently pursed in a genuine smile. Her eyes darted on me and smiled more, revealing her pearl alligned teeth. She's everything a girl could wish for. I guess she is Sober's older sister.

"Marianne, you can take daughter of Yoon with you, stroll her around the palace and tell her everything she'll need to know" the King said, never dare to look at his daughter and never changed the tone of his voice either his cold expression. Like he was not talking to his love one as if he was talking to his visitor or someone who was working with him. But the Princess seemed used to it, her eyes gleamed with excitement as if she was trying not to giggle, or that was just what I imagined. The King looked at me blankly. "Ellizabeth and I will have some discussions" I bowed to leave. I felt full relief and I can now breath normally. I gave P.Elli a single worried glance before following Princess Marianne.