Moocher Bar

[16]

WERA CLAW

"Snow!"

"Frankie!"

"Loona!"

"Khione"

"Lorainne!"

"Carla!"

"Mozzy!"

"Belle!"

Lumapit sila sa akin dito sa gilid ng mga nagkakagulong students. But we saw Belle na may hinahanap parin sa gitna ng gulo.

"Belle!" We shouted pero parang hindi niya kami naririnig at nagpatuloy paring naghahanap. Tinignan namin ang isa't isa kahit nakahood kami. We're checking if everyone's here. But--- we're incomplete.

"Mozzy?? Where are you?" Lumapit si Belle sa amin. Checking our faces. We stay frozen for a while. "Mozzy is not here" I whispered and our expression turned worriedly mixed with nervousness and fear.

"Mozzy! Mozzy! Mozzy!" Nagsimula na kaming mag hanap at bumalik ulit sa mga nagkakagulong estudyante but this time hindi kami naghihiwalay. Mozzy where are you??

We checked everyone's faces para hanapin si Mozzy hanggang naka lapit kami sa gulo. They're using their powers. Two by two fight. The two was our schoolmates, the popular ones. And the other two was black marked, belong to the evil clan.

We instantly moved away from the fight. This was not nice and we can't find Mozzy. Nagpatuloy kami sa paghahanap pero this time hindi namin sinisigaw ang pangalan niya because it can caught other black marked attention.

Where is she? Ngayon lang kami mag alala ng sobra.

She is our responsibility and our bestfriend.

RAZZELLA MONIQUE HELVIN

"Is my hair looks nice?"

"Yes but mine is much better"

"Hmp"

I followed the Vampire girls quietly as they walk into this dark alley. They didn't notice me at all.

"Do Mozzy will come?"

"Ofcourse she will, that weird girl was becoming famous because of using stupid tricks in that training"

"Oh well, she's trying to catch our Prince attention, and I or we hated it"

"You're right. I laughed when she believed that we are totally amazed of what she'd done and we're inviting her to a party? Over my dead and sexy body"

Buti at sa umpisa palang ay alam ko ng mga plastics ang mga ito. Their laugh echoed.

"She don't know we're leading her to her death. She's a Half Vampire right?" They nodded.

"Vampires in Moocher Bar can smell even the slightest of Mortal Blood than we are"

"Maybe she's dead right now"

"No, no. We should be hurry I wanted to see how she'll die"

I stopped while looking at them walking towards a black and green small building. Moocher Bar sign placed infront with neon lights and a sign of Vampire's fangs.