Calypso and Leo go to high school

Start from the beginning

Calypso's P.O.V

I am so excited the Leo and I share basically the same schedule! Attached to the schedule was our dorm keys. I am so happy!

Matt's P.O.V

I was talking to my friend when I got a text message from my best friend Zeke. I read it:

Zeke: Dude did you see the new girl??? She is hot!

Matt: New girl????

Zeke: Yeah dude go to the main hall and you will see her! She's walking with this scrawny Latino kid but I don't think they're together because how could he get HER???

Matt: Cool bro I'll be there in a few minutes.

Zeke: Come quick!

This is my first chapter kind of and I'm new to wattpad so can someone please tell me how to separate it into different parts please? Please comment and if you have any ideas I'm open to pretty much anything! Oh and how do you bold letters? Like I said, I'm new to Wattpad. :)😃😃😃😃😃

-Calypso223

New Chapter!! Thank you so much for all who commented! ( You know who you are) I'm so happy you like this story!

Matt's P.O.V

I raced down the hall way to see how pretty this new girl was. I finally stopped and saw her. She was smoking hot! I walked up to her and gave her my dazzling smile that no girl can resist. "Hey babe, what's your name?" I said.

Leo's P.O.V

This guy strolled up to Calypso who was standing right next to me and said "Hey babe, what's your name?" in the most annoying voice ever. My blood was boiling and I was furious. But I bet Calypso's already falling for him with his muscular body and good looks. She'll never fall for a scrawny, elf boy like me.

Calypso's P.O.V

I saw Leo glare at the guy who just walked up to me. The guy said: "Hey babe, what's your name?" Hey had a muscular body, brown, spiky, hair, and sunglasses. I raised an eyebrow at him. "My name is Calypso, Caly, or Cal for short. Don't call me babe." I kicked him in the shin and walked away with Leo.

Matt's P.O.V

That girl Caly might have kicked me in the shin, but I like a girl who plays hard to get. Soon, she would be falling for me and that Latino kid would be out of the picture. Caly, will be mine and only mine.

Please comment and also if you want you can give me some ideas. I love comments they make my day! I really hope you liked this chapter! - Calypso223

Calypso's P.O.V

I walked with Leo to his room which just had to be very far away from mine. His dorm roommates weren't there. I had made Leo lots of flameproof clothes and I was happy that he wouldn't burst into flames during class. I couldn't help but notice that Leo looked extremely cute in his suspenders. I smiled. "Are you checking me out Sunshine?" He said smirking. I blushed. "Umm uh no..." Great answer Calypso. I mentally face palmed. He chuckled.

Leo's P.O.V

Calypso and I made our way to my room. I was relieved to find that my roommates weren't there, I didn't want any more guys gawking at her and looking at her like she was a new, shiny, toy. I noticed her staring at me. "Are you checking me out Sunshine?" I smirked. She blushed a light pink color. "Umm uh no..." She responded. I chuckled. Soon she had to go find her own dorm. I felt uneasy when she left the room after we said our goodbyes. I don't want her getting hurt.

Calypso's P.O.V

I said goodbye to Leo noticing a hint of worry in his eyes. I walked off to my dorm wondering who my roommates would be. I finally got there and saw a note on an empty bed I was guessing was for me. I read the note and it said:

Dear Calypso,

Piper, Hazel, and I are your roommates! Chiron let us go to school with you and Leo. We have to go to class so as you are reading this we probably aren't in the dorm. We can't wait to see you!

- Annabeth Chase

I can't believe the girls are here! I thought. I had become really close friends with each of them after I had been saved from Ogygia. This was going to be great! I wonder if Jason, Percy, and Frank were here too. I noticed a little note at the end saying:

P.S - Jason, Percy, and Frank are here too!

I smiled. Leo's in for a surprise!

I hope you like the chapter! Please comment I would really appreciate that! You guys are awesome! I'll try to update soon! - Calypso223

Leo's P.O.V

I started unpacking and soon I heard voices from outside the room and In the hallway. Must be my new roommates, I thought. In walked Jason, Percy, and Frank. "Leo!" They all said in unison. I grinned from ear to ear. "Are you guys my roommates?" I questioned. "Yup." Percy replied. "Awesome!" I exclaimed. This was going to be great! Then we all walked to P.E.

Calypso's P.O.V

I quickly unpacked my things and ran to P.E. When I got there I sprinted to the changing room and changed into my P.E clothes. I walked out and saw Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel, and Leo who had a grim look on his face. I smiled at them and waved then have Hazel, Piper, and Annabeth a hug.

Leo's P.O.V

When we got to P.E the boys and I all headed for the changing room. When I walked in I noticed that all of the boys besides Percy, Frank, Jason, and I were talking about Calypso. I tried to ignore them but they were fighting over her! One of them said: "She's mine!". Another said: "No, she's mine!". They kept on fighting like that even after I was dressed and left the changing room. I saw Calypso walking up to us and felt better.

Thanks for reading this chapter! Please like and comment! Happy Mother's Day and please tell me how to have actual chapters like other stories. I'd be very grateful!

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

- Calypso223