"You're here," he said softly, a warm smile spreading across his face.

"Yep," she mumbled, now unsure of what to do next. She looked around at the candles and felt at ease. She loved candles. She felt bad that he really didn't know that but had just stumbled upon it.

Jimin held his hand out and encouraged her to join him, which she did. She set her things down by the wall next to the door and moved to his side.

"Hi," he smiled.

"Hey," she said in return.

Jimin stared at her for just a moment before taking a deep breath and waving his arms in a wide circle around the room. "Welcome to the BTS practice room! This is where the magic happens," he said, giggling softly.

"I've seen this room in a lot of your videos," Nari said, smiling widely.

"You've seen our videos?"

"You could say I've been doing a little research." Nari giggled and continued moving her head to get a good view of this iconic room.

Jimin grinned and clicked on the music again with a small remote. He walked slowly back over to Nari and held out his hand. "Like I said, magic happens here," he murmured, his hand outstretched towards her.

Nari looked down at it, unsure of what he wanted her to do. She finally reached out and laid her hand on his. She felt him tug her hand gently and she allowed herself to be pulled into his arms.

Jimin took a deep breath as she entered his arms. Her scent intoxicated him. She smelled a bit like coffee, and a bit like coconut. He loved it. Her slender body fit against him like a puzzle piece. The music kicked into full swing and he looked down into her wide eyes and smiled. "Do you know how to dance?"

"A-a l-little," she stammered.

Jimin slowly wrapped his left arm around her waist and held her other hand with his right. He adjusted her free hand to rest up on his shoulder. He loved this. Matter of fact, he had dreamed about this. Just holding her made him the happiest man alive.

Nari allowed him to guide her around the room as she stumbled a bit and basically embarrassed herself. She felt heady from the smell of his cologne and the feel of his arms around her. If felt like she fit perfectly with him.

Jimin loved her flushed cheeks, as she was embarrassed from stumbling so much. "Here, just relax," he said softly, relocating her hand he had been holding to his other shoulder. He carefully placed his now empty hand on her waist. He was trying to control his nervousness but he felt like his hands must be shaking. He tried to calm his nerves but having her so close was sending his stomach into knots. He smiled as he stared down at the top of her head. She was so focused on not stepping on his feet. He thought it was adorable. "Don't worry about my feet," he said, softly laughing.

Her head slowly lifted a bit and she nodded slightly. "Sorry, its just that I'm used to playing for dancers, not really participating in the dance."

Jimin felt her hands grip his shoulders a bit more firmly and he grinned. "Nari," he said, calling her name quietly.

"Hm," she murmured, finally looking up at him.

"Thank you for coming. I'm sorry it's not an actual date."

"Jimin, this is just perfect as far as I am concerned. I love candles. I love music like this. The company isn't so bad either," she finished, a sly smile spreading across her lips.