☆12☆

Jimin opened the van door and looked out around the edge of the building. He slid his sunglasses down just to the middle of his nose to get a better view, and his eyebrows came closer together as he strained to read the signs.

Justice for Jimin? Me?

He smiled because it made him feel like someone was looking out for him. He knew their protests probably wouldn't do much but it was nice of them all the same.

"Coming?" His manager urged him to hurry into the building before they were seen.

Jimin nodded and looked back to see a single pair of eyes staring him down.

Wait...I know that face...

He quickly shoved his glasses up onto his eyes and ducked his chin deeper into the scarf, hurriedly following his manager into the company building.

Once inside, the head secretary was waiting to escort him to PD Bang's office. Jimin looked a bit surprised to see her, especially when he heard what her mission was.

"Did I do something," he asked timidly. He hated being called out about anything which was why he worked hard to make sure that it never happened.

"Just follow me please," she smiled and turned around walking to the elevator. She pressed the button and soon the doors slid open. The secretary, Jimin, and his manager all stepped into the elevator and the doors closed.

Jimin felt a cold sweat trickle down his back as the elevator quickly sped upwards. His nerves were running wild. What had he done? Did this have to do with their show appearance the other day and that awful woman? His face scrunched together as he went through a dozen scenarios about what he could be in trouble for. He and Tae hadn't snuck out recently. Well, if you didn't consider last week as recently. His mouth twitched behind his scarf; his mind refusing to dwell on the possibilities and instead wandered back to the pair of eyes staring at him from the protestor group. He smiled sweetly as he thought about why she might be here.

"Here we are, just go on in. He's waiting." The secretary turned and left Jimin and his manager standing awkwardly outside the office door. The manager looked at Jimin and tried to make excuses why he needed to be anywhere else but here right now.

"Oh no, you're going in with me, if for nothing else than for moral support!" Jimin mumbled lowly and then grabbed the man's coat sleeves, pulling him over to the door. He let go long enough to knock lightly on the door and then open it, reaching back to grab the man's sleeve one more time before he walked in.

"Jimin-ah! Come in. Come in." PD Bang rose from his desk and walked over to greet his guests, one of which looked incredibly nervous and the other was almost green.

Jimin felt like he was going to throw up. He had thought of so many scenarios during that quick elevator ride and none of them ended well. "Hello, sir."

"Wondering why I asked you to come? Here, sit down," he mumbled, gesturing towards a couple of chairs. "Wait, before you sit down, come here, Jimin-ah," he said, waving his hand for Jimin to join him at the large windows.

Jimin walked over and stood next to his boss and the man who was like a father to him. He looked out and saw the buildings of Seoul.

"Look down, Jimin-ah, not out. Look down." PD Bang nodded towards the street area in front of the building and Jimin followed his gaze. He saw the protestors and all their signs clearly. He saw her and his heart beat slightly faster.

"They're asking for us to do something about that woman the other day." The older man sighed and stared down at the small group of protestors. "Look at them. They want me to completely tear down the career of someone as if it's the easiest thing to do. It's not just them either.  The message boards have been lit up with people demanding she disappear from the face of the earth.  I know something has to be done. She has a terrible reputation in the industry, but how far do I go? Those people down there, the ones all over the Internet...they want blood."