☆20☆

I can't believe this.

Nari sat grinning like an idiot at her phone.

"What is it, did you get your assignment?" Gina was frowning at her own phone, clearly displeased with something.

"Yes! I got Yiruma's 'River Flows in You'!" She cackled in glee. This whole assignment should be a breeze.

"Who are you playing for? I've got to accompany a piano player playing something by someone named Gershwin. I'll have to Google them real quick. Aaarggh, c'mon professor!" Gina groaned and threw her phone on the bed.

"Hmm. Seems like I'm accompanying some dancers? Oh dear..." Nari now looked worried. She knew the song well. It was one of her favorites, but to accompany dancers? She would have to create an ebb and flow with the music to match up with their movements. This would not be easy in the least. She puffed out her cheeks and slowly expelled the air. Looking at the clock she decided to hit the piano practice room early. She had a few hours before she had to start getting ready anyway. "I'm going to go practice," she announced to her crumbling roommate.

"I'm going to go throw myself in a hole," mumbled Gina, her face pressed into the pillow.

Nari laughed slightly at her roommate's dramatics but in all actuality she was having a slight panic attack inside as well.

Bzzz.

Her phone lit up with a new text message from her sister. She smiled and slid the unlock button on her phone.

"EONNI! BTS IS HAVING A COMEBACK SOON!!! I preordered a few albums from the stores with scheduled fansigns! I'm so excited!!!!!! Wish me luck!"

Nari rolled her eyes and grinned. Her sister was a diehard fan. It was borderline ridiculous.

"I hope you didn't buy so many albums this time around. I need a place to sleep when I come home to visit you know."

"I only bought a hundred! From each store! I've been saving since the last comeback and I'm doing a group order for some friends. Haha! I can resell them either way. Don't worry! Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!! It's gonna be so lit! Anyway, what are you doing today?"

"Recital again. Just got the music this morning. I'm playing for some dancers. Wish ME luck. (‸ლ) "

"Oh wow...tough teacher, huh? You'll do great! I'm sure! Same place as last time?"

"Yeah. At least I'll be familiar with the piano there. I think this class is highly unorthodox. I have to go practice now. Love you!"

"Love you too!!! Bye!"

Nari got herself ready and headed to the practice room. Sitting down at the piano she took a deep breath and began to play. In her mind's eye she imagined dancers and how they might move to the music she was playing and she started to feel a bit more confident.

Maybe this might not be such a bad assignment after all.

* * *

Nana popped open her DM's and reluctantly sent Jimin a message.

@JiminsScarf Nari has another recital today. Want to go?

She knew he had to be in the middle of comeback prep, but she bit the bullet and sent the message anyway. Worst he could do was say no.

@JimiNana2k Can't. I have a schedule this evening. Maybe next time. Sorry. I hope she does well."

Nana smiled at the phone. Despite the fact he had said no and now she'd have no way to see her sister's recital, she was still a little giddy that she messaged and he answered. She laid her phone down and pulled up Youtube. Time to watch some Jimin fancams to maybe help soothe her disappointed heart. Settling down into her bed, she proceeded to bury herself in a deep hole of cuteness and manly charms.