Niall Horan mixed with Zayn Malik... (Dirty) <--- NO it's not a threesome.

This imagine is going to be kinda confusing.. But im sure your smart to understand it. Also the name im using for this imagine is Steph. 

~~~

Zayn and me have been going out for about 2 years now. It has sure been a rollercoaster for me. But we do have our up's and down's. When ever we do though it's horrible.

Niall, Harry, Louis and Liam were having a gathering BBQ. So Zayn and i were invited. 

By the way me and Zayn live together.

"Come on babe we are going to be late" I tell Zayn from the living room.

"Coming" He said as he peered from the door.

We finally left the house and got into the car.

~

"STEPH. ZAYN" Harry run's upto us. First he man hugs Zayn then wraps his arms tighlty around me.

"You'r killing me Style's" I joke around.

Harry pull's away and laughs.

We all walked over to where the BBQ was happening. Liam cooking. Louis in the pool and Niall just sitting there.

"Babe im gonna take a wee" I whisper to Zayn and hand my bag over to him.

I take myself inside and started looking for the toilet. Finally i found it and did my thing.

I walked out and gasped.

"Sorry did you need to go toilet?" I ask.

"Uhm" Niall looked down.

"Can you come for a second" He said without even waiting for a answer and pulled me with him.

He shoved me into a room that looked like it was empty. More like a guest room because there was only a bed in it.

"Niall what are you doing" I said looking at him.

"Kiss me" He sounded demanding.

"What?" My eye's widden.

"I know for sure you and Zayn's relationship isnt going good." 

"How do you know that?" I gasped. I mean he kinda was right.

"Just shut up and kiss me Steph. I need to" Niall pushed me to the wall.

"I need you so bad Steph. I've always had feelings for you" He stared right through me.

He slid his hand up my shirt trying to grab something but i slapped his hand away. 

"Niall stop what do you think you'r doing-" I got cut by his lips against mine. It felt so good but so wrong.

He grabbed a hold of my jean's button undoing it. I tried pushing away but it felt so good. I've never felt anything so good.

Zayn and me have been so distance lately and this happening felt so good but so wrong.

The kiss got deeper and heated as he roughly kissed me. 

He in the mean time slid his finger's in and slowly started rubbing my pussy

"Ni-Niall" I moan into the kiss. This needed to stop but my body didnt want it to.

"Shh" He whispered into the kiss.

Suddenly i felt 2 finger's slid in as he slwoly thrusted.

"Ni-Niall" I moan again. Soft enough so people outside don't hear. 

"I will treat you better Steph. I can love you more then Zayn" He said as he started sucking on my kneck.

"Ni-Niall. No. No hickey please" I didn't want a hickey. Other wise fore sure Zayn will know.

Niall knew what i ment because he started to lift my shirt up. Moving my bra cup and started sucking on my nipple.

It felt so good. His finger's still thrusting in and out but harder and deeper. This time 3 fingers.

"Ni-Niall im gonna C-Cum" I barely get out there.

"No" He quickly removed his finger's which made me face him.

"I dont want my finger's making you cum" He said unzipping his pant.

Suddenly he flopped his hard hood out and i gasped.

"Please" He said looking me in the eye's Hungry.

I agreed and went to suck it. He was big. I felt bad. Heck yeah but i need this and Zayn didn't give it to me so heck that.

He started moaning and i stop. 

He look's at me as he comes closer once again pushing me hard to the wall. Lifting one of my legs up so he can have full entrance.

He entered me and started of slowly. Eventually the pain turned into pleassure. 

HE started to thrust hard and deeper making me moan every single time he goes in.

"Fu-fuck" He groans as i hit my head back. We were trying so hard not to be loud. So people outside wouldn't hear us.

"Niall. Ha-Harder" I was horny as fuck. I wanted more. 

He did as i demanded and went harder and deeper hitting my G-Spot every single time.

"Say my name" He demanded and i did as he said.

"Ni-Niall fuck yeah" I moaned soft.

"I-im gonna cum" I moaned.

"No. Not yet" I tried holding back but fuck i needed to relese.

I felt Niall go sloppy and eventually " Cum now for me babey" 

We both cumed and sighed i relief.

"That was amazing" He leaves kisses on my kneck.

"Yup" And with that we quickly put our cloths back on and go back to the BBQ

People asked where we were and we simply said "Catchig up. Talking"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YUP THERE YA HAVE IT.... YOU PERVET FUCKS.. JOKES ILY