Dark Zayn imagine for Amari

Dark imagine for Amari

I slowly open my eyes. I turn to my left to look at the time. Its 9:30am so I still had time to sleep.

"Amari" I hear Zayns voice from downstairs !

What does he want. He never leaves me alone. I love him and everything but he needs to give me a break.

"Coming babe" I scream back as I shuffle in bed trying to convince my self to get out of bed.

I finally made it to the last steps.

"Wha-" I couldn't even finish.

I got pulled by my arm towards him and he pushed me against the wall.

"What the fuck is this" he says anger filled his tone. His eyes as dark as anything. Where are those eyes that made me feel safe? He shoved a magazine in my face.

HEADLINE.. ZAYN MALIK'S GIRLFRIEND AMARI CHEATS ON HIM. WITH PROOF PICTURES!

"What is this Amari" he says clinching his teeth.

"Babe th-that's mike" I try finishing of.

"WHO IS MIKE" he starts shouting.

"ZAYN GET OFF ME YOUR HURTING ME" I scream then smack across my face I go flying to the floor. I grab my cheeks and run upstairs!

I can hear Zayn cursing from behind me but I don't give a fuck. If he doesn't want to listen to me then he can just live with fucking guilt.

As I pack my cloths in my suitcase I hear the doorbell ring.

"SO YOUR MIKE" I hear screaming coming from downstairs! Oh no. Why did you come !

I run downstairs and quickly go to stop Zayn!

"Zayn stop it" I try convincing him.

"LET ME EXPLAIN" I shout out! I got there attention because Zayn's fist was in the air going for another punch.

"Zayn let me explain" I continue.

"Go" he said letting go of mike harshly and clinching his fist.

"Mike is my uncle. Yeah uncle Mike"

"Wha-what" the words barely came out of his mouth.

"You didn't FUCKEN let me explain before and went all sycho. I wasn't obviously going out wit my uncle Zayn! He came to Bradford 2 weeks ago and we went out to catch up. Yeah he looks young but he is my uncle! I can even prove it!" I finish of.

"I- I'm sorry" was the only thing he can say.

"Uncle" I panicked and ran towards uncle mike

"You ok" I bent down towards him.

"Ye-yeah baby girl. I'm fine" he says back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so sorry for everything uncle" I say as I greet him to the door.

"It alright Amari" he said placing a kiss on my cheeks.

I wave my goodbye with a smile and watch him as he drives of.

I turn around and walk back to the living room.

I cross my arms look straight at Zayn.

"I can't believe you! You disgust me" I harshly threw out there!

"Babe I said I was so-"

"I don't give a fuck Zayn.. You didn't let me explain and you smacked me!" I cut him of.

He got up coming near me as I take a few steps back.

"Babe" he said reaching his hand out to stop me but I kept moving back.

"No" I said...

My back reached the wall and Zayn kept walking onto me. He pushed all his body weight on me look straight into my eyes. I can feel his hot breath on my neck as he made his lips on it. He tried pulling me into his scam but I'm not gonna fall for it.

"Zayn stop" I said pushing past him.

"I'm sorry. What can I do to make you forgive me" he begged.

Hmmmm I have an idea.

"Show me" he turned around still with my arms crossed chucking a smirk at him.

He tilt his head to the side raising his eyes brows in confused!

He must of got the point as he came closer to me and picking me up bride style!

He took me up the stairs and into our bedroom. He slowly laid me down and went back to the door to shut it!

He came closer as he went on too of me.. He started nipping on my neck leaving love bites everywhere he kissed.

He slowly took off my cloths followed with his. I only wanted to make love. Not fuck. And he knew that exactly!

He slowly made his way into my entrance and went in and out. Loads of moans an groans escaped us and at the end we both hit our climax.

He fell on the bed next to me heavily breathing.

"That was the best" he breaths out.

"I'm sorry babe. You forgive me" he says.

"Ofcourse" I said back and that's how our night end !