Niall Horan Dirty Imagine

READ THIS!!!! :

Sorry for the long wait, we've been busy. And I would like to say that it would be a long time before we update again because we're really busy and all (Gosh, I feel like we're businesswoman right now) And yeah, I'm struggling because school will start soon ( here in the Philippines, June is the start of classes) and yeah, :)

Kik me : SevenCookieMonster (so I could talk with you fellow directioners)

We can be friends!! :D

__________________________________________

I applied a light make up before I had managed myself to be ready for tonight with the boys, along with their girlfriends to party at the club. I took a last glance at the mirror before I found Dani at the hallway so we walked downstairs together. To found Niall and Liam glanced at us in awe.

"How do we look?" she questioned both of them, "Perfectly beautiful" they both replied, making both of us blush at the way they had complimented both of us, "Where are the other boys?" I questioned as both of the guys' head travelled at the opened door where there's a car stood with light inside to see the other boys along with their girlfriends inside.

"Let's go" and with that, we stepped out of the house as we walked down to reached the van. The door swung open as we entered one by one. As I heard the door shut closed, the van has moved out of it's place earlier. I felt an arm snaked around my back as Niall has gave me a warm smile, I returned it before leaning my head onto his shoulder, relaxing a bit before we get to our destination.

As we had reached our destination, Niall had pulled away for a second as we stumbled out of the van before we got to enter the club. The blasting music rang through our ear as we made our way to the VIP section. We had ordered a few, but I can't say it a few cause after the next hour, 8 bottles were empty and we're all tipsy right now.

I stumbled as I stood up from my seat, leaving Niall all tipsy and drunk as I dance on the floor, I noticed a guy made its way towards me as I danced with him, I couldn't recognized his face but I'm just enjoying this moment after all. All of a sudden, I felt a hard grip from my waist as I was dragged away, out of the club. I turned my head to see Niall, his eyebrows furrowed as we got in a taxi cab.

As we reached his flat, he paid for the taxi before we got into his flat. He opened the door and slam it shut, which making me jumped as he led me to his bedroom, shutting the door once again he pinned against the wall, both of my arms above my head as he kissed me roughly on the lips, his tongue forcefully inside my mouth as he grind his hard erection against my crotch, making me moan through his lips.

"Moan my name, baby" he muttered through my lips, as he reached to my back, unzipping my zipper as it fell down to my ankles, leaving me only in my bra and undies. He loosened his grip onto my wrist as I snatched my free hand away to his button up shirt, before I unbutton one, he stopped me as he grip again on my wrist, I couldn't escape from his grip as he hold both of my wrist in one hand, his other free hand made its way to my bare thighs as he lifter it up, hanging it around his waist as I followed it with my other legs.

His lips soon left mine as it landed on my exposed neck, my long hair behind my shoulder as he roughly nibbled on my skin which made me whimpered in pleasure. He looses my wrist as I wrapped my whole arms around his neck, pulling him closer to my body which is impossible, my chest made contact with his as I felt his hands on my left breast, massaging it as his lips traveled up to my ear, "You're mine" he whispered seductively, before he went to his bed, our bed to be exact.

He had took off his clothes before he hovered over me, his hands roaming around my body before leaning in, giving me a peck on the lips before going back to my neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses before ripping the last piece of clothing on my body, leaving me exposed in front of him. His eyes filled with lust as he looked at my body, "So beautiful" he mumbled before leaving kisses on my stomach which made me giggled in a slur way.

I felt his tip on my entrance as I whined to him, "Just get in already!" . He soon to slam inside me, which resulted me to scream at the impact, it was rough and I still wasn't adjust to his size. I whimpered as he thrust to me deeply, him grunting as a few profanties left his mouth. Beads of sweats was visible on his forehead as my breath hitched, him thrusting again as I moaned in pleasure.

"Caylee" he moaned under his breath as I left scratches on his shoulders, "Faster" I mumbled, but nothing had changed from his pace, "Please" I whimpered, as seconds passed he picked up the pace, loud moans escaped through my mouth, his hands on the headboard of the bed. The feeling had arose in my body, my stomach's knotting as I got tight, "Babe, you're so tight!" he moaned.

"I'm-" I moaned, cutting off as I'm catching my breath, pleasure took all over me as I released inside of him. He took several sloppy thrust before releasing his fluids before laying next to me. We're both catching breaths as he wrapped his arms around me, "Don't ever do that again" he breathe out, referring to the guy's flirting and dancing with me earlier.

"I promise" I replied, before resting my head on his chest, "I love you, Caylee" he said,

"I love you too" I responded as he kissed my forehead before he covered our sweaty bodies under the duvet, making us dozed to sleep.

_______________________________________

I'm actually not great with this, I didn't proof read and I'm hurrying, actually. Sorry for the veryyyyyyyyy long wait!! :D

See ya next time!

Kik me (lol) : SevenCookieMonster