Zayn Malik

#Imagine

"Danielle!" I heard Zayn and Harry shouted in the kitchen. I giggled as I dropped the TV remote and hid behind the couch.

"Where is she!?" Zayn asked.

"She's here!" Harry replied as I looked up at him, he's all covered up with purple glitter. I stood up, laughing. . . even his face is full of glitters too. He stared at me evilly. Zayn came up next to him, with also purple glitter on his almost perfect quiff.

"Wow, you two are glittering" I joked as they came closer.

"Oops" I mumbled as I ran out of the living room and out of their flat. I heard them shouted my name again as I heard their shuffling of their feet's on the carpeted hallway. I passed through the elevator, seeing Liam and Dani, yes, were both have the same name :)). I waved at them as they waved back.

"Stop her, guys!" Zayn shouted. I giggled again as I went to the other side of the floor. I turned around to see Zayn, panting as he walked towards me. I turned back again as Harry's in front of me. What the heck!? Does he use teleporting!?

"Got ya" Harry said as he gripped my two arms behind me. Zayn finally reached me, he's smiling evilly. What are they planning right now!?

"It's time for payback, you little prankster" he said as they carried me. Harry on my arms and Zayn on my legs. Good thing I wasn't wearing dress, just sweatpants and a T-shirt.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as we reached the indoor pool of the building.

"Time to swim, love" Zayn said as they both dropped me in the pool.

"Gosh, it's freaking cold!" I stuttered as their hands were stuck out for me to grab it. I quickly grab it and pulled them as they dropped on the pool. I laughed.

"Good thing I didn't carry my phone" Harry said as he went out of the pool, damped. I turned around to see his face were inches away from mine.

"You've been pretty in trouble for today, young lady" he said, hot breath touching my face as we leaned closer, making our lips touched each other. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands found my waist as our lips moving in sync.

"Come on guys, get out of the pool" I heard Harry said. We both pulled apart and went out of the pool.

"Aww, is Harry lonely, having no one to kiss him?" I teased.

"Whatever" he replied getting out of the pool area. Zayn's hand found mine as he entwined it. I never felt such this kind of feeling before.

"So, you just kissed me for fun?" I asked him, his eyes gazed up at me.

"No" he shyly answered, looking down the carpeted floor, now with droppings of water. I lifted his chin up and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He smiled as we continued walking.

"It's been a long time that I've hide my feelings for you" he said.

"Really?"

"Yes" he replied.

"So, would you be my girlfriend?" he added, looking at me, wating for me to answer.

"Yes" I answered, nodding as I rest my head onto his shoulder as he kissed gently my forehead, as we made our way back to their flat.

_____________________________________________

  ♥ ♥ ♥  ~Cuppycake07