Harry Styles - for Vidhi

#Imagine for Vidhi (with Harry)

I fixed my dress nicely before taking a look in front of the mirror, the flowing velvety colored dress I wore was really beautiful. As I looked at my reflection again in the mirror, I saw a good-looking girl in front of me, wearing a special dress bought by Harry for me last week. This was actually our first date once we had met each other which is two weeks ago, never thought that we'll be dating today (the whole actual day today).

I sudden heard a loud knock from downstairs, making me squealed in delight that he's here earlier than I expected, I pulled open the door as I was met by a big bouquet of fresh newly picked roses, whom I had assumed that he spent a lot for those each roses, wrapped around a laced designed bouquet. I soon found his familiar mop of curls behind the so-called bush of roses as I set aside for him to come in, "That's a whole lot of roses there, Harry" I said, making his head shot up directly towards me as his mouth was agape.

"Wow, you looked-breathtaking" he breathe out, his prominent dimples were showing off as he smiled, making me feel the sudden flowing of blood up to my cheeks, blushing as I looked down to the wooden floor of my house, taking a sudden interest at it fakely. I felt two soft fingertips came in touched with my chin as he slowly lifted my head up, which resulted to brush my lips on his soft ones, a shot of electricity shivered down all over my body.

He chuckled at my now heated cheeks as I felt his longing touch to my cheeks, cupping it as he caressed the skin, "You never knew how much I have fallen in love with your-cheeks" he teased, making me gasp in response, "Well, you can take my cheeks for the rest of the day if you like, I'll just stay behind" I fakely acted in front of him as he pouted, jutting out his bottom lips as he made me too look at his expression right now.

I took for awhile, me, not making any sudden movement to teased him as he gave up from giving me the pouty cute face, "Never knew you can resist my cuteness" he sighed, "So your calling yourself cute, when you have muscles?" I replied, giggling which made his lips curled up in happiness, "Well, my fans used to call me 'Cupcake'" he chuckled, stepping a bit closer as he wrapped his free arms around my waist.

He leaned in closer, which resulted our tip of our nose made contact with each other as he closed his eyes, his toothy smile was replaced by a closed mouth grin, "You're not going to close your eyes?" He asked, mumbling near my lips as I followed him, closing my eyes before I felt his nose brushing with mine, tilting his head side to side as I felt something wet, "Harry, you're sweating on your nose and you're passing it onto mine" I said, which resulted him to chuckled at my reaction before he softly attached his lips to mine, leaving a peck through my lips before pulling out, but still his arms were still wrapped around mine protectively.

"Sorry 'bout that" and with that, he use his two fingers as he pinched my nose lightly. I giggled as I looked up at him, his smile never left his face, his lips were a reddish color as I can't help but to peck him one more time on the lips, which has surprised him before I unwrapped my arms from his neck, "Time is running, and I'm hungry" I told him as I felt his fingers interlocked with the spaces between my fingers, "Then let's go, m'lady".

"Just asking, why did you brought a bunch of roses if you could just bring me few or even a single rose?" I questioned whilst we headed out of my house, "I just really wanted to do that a long time ago" he replied, fumbling with his key on his Range Rover as he unlocked it. Being the gentleman he was, he opened the door for me as he assist me on sitting on the front seat, he also buckled up my seatbelt before he jogged to the other side of the car.

He turned the ignition on before we drove down the street, heading off to somewhere he would take for our breakfast date-as he wanted to call it once I had agreed on going on a date with him. He's just charming. :)