Louis Tomlinson

#Imagine

You just had a car accident and you have short memory lost, you can't remember anything that happened. Your best friend, Louis was always there for you. . . but you didn't know that you were actually dating him, but then you just have memory loss. 

It was a sunny day and Louis, your boyfriend (as they said) wasn't here for you to pick up, just your friend only. You were actually sharing a house with your friend in London, and you were coming back home today. As your friend drove back to both of your house, you saw people in your neighborhood standing right in front of your house. 

You quickly went out to see what's wrong or what's happening in your house. You pushed people away just to see what's going on. . . You gasped at what you saw.

You can't actually believe that someone did this . . . 

You and the people were surprise at the view. . . 

Your house were full of post it notes in different colors. You went to the front porch as you saw a message on the door post. 

"I LOVE YOU BECAUSE......."

It read. . . You went to see all the writings in the post-it notes. . . 

'You like carrots just like me ;)'

'You were always there for me'

'You make my heart race everytime I see your delicate face'

'You changed my life in a moment, and I'll never be the same again. You make me fall for you, which is a good thing because I knew you fell for me, too ;)'

'I may be cheesy, but I just wanted to say I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE U' 

You giggled as you take off the note. . . 

"So you like it?" you heard a familiar voice as he hugs you from behind. . . You turned around to look at him.

"I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE IT!" you exclaimed as you hugged him back. 

"I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE You more than you'd ever know" he replied, kissing your forehead as you face him. 

"I LOVELOVELOVE You more!" you said, sticking the pad onto his forehead.

"I LOVELOVELOVELOVE You the most. If I can be your superman, I'd fly you to the stars and back again" he replied, brushing his nose to yours, as you giggled.

"I swear you giggled" he added.

"No I'm not" you laughed as you get your passionate kiss from him. . .

______________________________________________

TADAH!!!!!

 ~Cuppycake07

'