Dark Niall Imagine for Rima

I can't believe it's been 2 ducking years. 2 years of hell.. He treats me like I'm in jail of something.

"YOU CANT LEAVE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION RIMA..." He screamed in my face.

"Niall just stop. I only went for a walk. That's it! Just a walk! Stop treating me like I'm a prisoner. I'm a human and I want to be free." I shouted back.

"No. No your not" he said coming closer to me pushing me up against the wall.

I can feel his body weight pushed against mine.

"I love you Rima and you know I'm very protective over you. I need to know everything you do and can't go out without me" he said silently but can still hear the anger in his tone.

"I.DONT.CARE" I said back very harshly.

He raised his hand up going in for a smack as I flinch and put my hand up in defeat mode.

He stopped his half way in the air and just walked away to our bedroom.

I drop to the floor, pulling my knees in for a cry.

After about who knows how long I wake up in a big king sized bed.

"Your up" I hear an Irish accent from the distance. He comes closer. His eyes blood shot red. His been crying.

He has a bunch of roses and a teddy bear that says I love you and comes closer to me.

"I'm sorry. I don't know how I can even do that type of thing! I'm sorry for 2 years I've such a horrible boyfriend!"

"I promise I will change." He finished off.

I didn't know if I should trust him of not.

"Fine" I without thinking threw it out there!

*4 weeks later*

Me and Niall have been amazing. He really did keep his promise. There were special times aswell which made me feel like I'm was the only girl in the world!

I love him so much !