As my mind battled with it self, my body had already wandered into strange territory. I had reached another hall of rooms, that had an open window, all the way at its end, subconsciously calling me over to explore its views.

 I had reached another hall of rooms, that had an open window, all the way at its end, subconsciously calling me over to explore its views

I didn't hesitate to reach it, and when I stood by the window sill, it felt like time stood still.

The moon illuminated a beautiful field of colorful flowers, that danced to the song of the night breeze.

And as soon as I saw the daisies in between the many colors, I smiled.

How ironic.

The moment was interrupted by the sound of a door opening, and I quickly hid behind one of the window's curtains, tucking in my feet as much as I could.

I peeked my head out, just enough to see the petite girl that Daisy had pushed down earlier. She was speaking to someone, but I couldn't tell exactly who.

"Lo, I would love to stay, but you know they are starting to do those early room check ups lately. I can't risk it any more than we already have, love."

I heard a huff coming from the other person. "But Camz, I promise I'll wake you up. You'll be back at your dorm before they even see you were gone in the first place."

"Lo, you know that won't happen."

"Are you never going to trust me again after that one time I made both of us over sleep?"

They both laughed in quiet voices. "You know I am a heavy sleeper and you are no better."

"Ugh. Fine. But can I at least get a kiss goodbye?"

The girl smiled, as the other girl came forward, and they kissed. That's when I noticed who the girl inside the room was.