Girl (5)

I wasn't sure how much time had passed since Leonidas left the room, but to say I wasn't becoming quite nervous would be a total lie. My right leg kept bouncing up and down, which was probably my body's attempt to hold on to my sanity for a little longer.

When I heard the metal door slam with a loud thud, my head snapped so fast up towards the sound that I thought I almost broke my neck. A familiar brunette waltzed her way inside. My eyes instantly began studying her, like they always did when she stepped inside a room. From her combat boots, to her black skin tight suit, which I was extremely loving right now because it was hugging her body in all the right places. Her hips held a belt with a handgun on the side, and her thigh had a knife wrapped around it. She was so hypnotizing, just like always. She was.... wait.

She was an Elite? From what Leonidas told me before in regards of them, her attire fit exactly his description.

My thoughts were interrupted when I caught on to what she had on her right hand. Her knuckles white with the force that she was holding the machete with. She had a frown on her delicate face, one I've never seen from her before. Then it clicked.

Was she here to kill me?

I knew I shouldn't have trusted Leonidas' words. How could I be so stupid? Now the girl who I was so badly head over heels for—whatever that may be— was going to slice my throat.

I knew everything was too good to be true.

"Daisy" I said, as a last attempt to save my life from her evident rage. I needed to survive. I needed to live damn it.

She didn't seem phased by my words, let alone my very obvious pleading that I was so badly attempting to do with my eyes.

She was right in front of me when she raised her right hand where the machete resided. I pressed my eyes tightly together, thinking maybe if I didn't witness Daisy killing me herself that I would still want her. Need her.

A loud thud, followed by sounds of clinking metal caught my attention and I was forced to open my eyes back up. The first thing I saw was her deep frown, then when I shifted my gaze down I realize she had actually hit my handcuffs on the table and cut them in half, freeing me from the restraints.

"Catch Bitch" she said, not even giving me time to properly handle the items of clothing and the boots she had thrown at me.

But more importantly, did Daisy Smiles just cuss at me?

"Daisy—" I attempted again, but I was quickly cut off by her dominant and strong voice:

"Change. I'll be back in 2 minutes. Do not take your time." She peeled her machete from the table and proceeded to exit the room.

I was too scared and panicked by this new side of Daisy that I didn't even hesitate to quickly undress from my blue jeans, white t-shirt and sneakers. Once I was done dressing up with the clothes that Daisy provided me with, I took a good look in the mirror.

My dark brown hair was down, unlike usual. The dark blue cargo pants fit me slightly baggy, but I was able to tuck in any left fabric from the pants inside the black Combat boots. The white shirt was slightly big on the sleeves, but that gave me freedom to move my arms around so it wasn't much of an inconvenience.

My wrists, of course, still held the remnants of the handcuffs Daisy murdered. Honestly, I never thought I would think of Daisy and Murder in the same sentence. Am I even still on planet earth?

Daisy slammed the door open once again, startling me so bad I subconsciously jumped to the side. I held my hands behind my back and my lips pressed together in nervousness.