21

Chapter 21: Hurt Again

" I think I like you Jeon Jungkook "

" oh! " Jungkook placed the palm of his hand on his chest, dramatically mocking the prince
" his royal highness, fancies a thief "

Jimin didn't say anything just stared blankly at him.
" what do you want Jimin ? For me to like you back ? "

" you do like me back " Jimin replied.

Jungkook stared at him in amusement for a second before laughing loudly " you can't be serious " he said raising his voice.

" You Killed my family and took me hostage and not letting me see those orphaned kids and you expect me to like you " Jungkook screamed out. His face red full of anger.

" I didn't kill your family Jungkook " Jimin said calmly, getting up to walk up to the boy.

" your father did! Because of your family I lost mine ! Do you know how alone I was! Do you know how it feels like to lose what's most precious to you !" Jungkook screamed, tears of anger filling his eyes.

With a swift move Jimin gently tugged the younger to him before wrapping his arms around him, Jungkook placed his hands in between their pressed bodies and pushed him off causing him to stumble back.

The tears in Jungkooks eyes are now gone, they're just filled with pure anger.

" you told me you liked me before" he stated angrily." Yet, you continued being a dick Jimin" The princes name rolled of his tongue sweetly yet so bitterly.

" when are you letting me go ? " Jungkook asked, as Jimin remained standing there unable to say anything.

" I don't want to " the prince replied.

" you don't what to ? Don't make me go fucking crazy what am I a game to you ?! Can you just let me and those fucking kids go ?!" Jungkook was now shouting in frustration.

" you theft I can't let you go of your crime " Jimin said slowly.

" okay then " Jungkook said making Jimin look at him in surprise.

" take me back to the cell since I'm a criminal "

" I'm not putting you there Jungkook " Jimin said with a frown.

Jungkook felt his blood boil after hearing the reply. " Jimin, please ye'? Put me out of my fucking misery "

Jimin didn't said anything, he just continued to stare at the boy with a guilty expression. With a huff, Jungkook turned and walked towards the door in attempt to leave but the prince was quick to move and held onto his hand pulling him back slightly.

" I'm sorry " he said.

Jungkook just stared at him with yet another blank face. What was an apology going to do? Fix everything that's broken ? Return his family to life ? So he just shook his head and tried to get out of the grip the prince had on him.

" let go your highness "

" don't call me that, say my name " Jimin said, his voice had a pleading tone.

" I thought only Gabriella can say your name " Jungkook raised an eyebrow, as if testing the prince.

The eldest's expression completely changed, his eyes became darker, his face held anger, as if a beast were about to be set free. Tightening his grip on the latter's hand he pulled him harshly towards his chest before slamming him against the wall, still gripping tightly on his hand. as Jungkook was slammed into the wall, air's knocking out of him, Jimins other hand to hold a death grip on his jaw.

" how many times have I told you to never mention her ?! " Jimin screamed in his face, making Jungkooks heart beat at the speed of lightning, as fear crawled at his skin. Jimin face was so close to his he could feel his heavy warm breath his skin.

" who told you her name ?! " Jimin asked angrily. But Jungkook remained silent, keeping his promise by not mentioning Clara.

Jungkooks felt his heart ache. Not out of fear, but the fact that the soon to be king gave that kind of reaction in the mention of that woman. His heart hurt known that she still had an impact on him.

I thought he said he liked me ?

Jungkook thought to himself feeling disappoint and upset but of course he would never admit that to himself. He will never accept the fact that he has build a liking for the cruel prince.

" I'm fucking talking to you Jeon Jungkook ! Answer me " Jimin shouts were heard once again.

" you're hurting me again " Jungkook said slowly and in a low voice as he looked in the princes eyes as they burned into his as if he was trying to burn his soul. Jimin didn't say anything back he didn't have the chance to before he continued.

" I thought you said you liked me ? But why do you keep hurting me ?" When hearing this Jimin grip loosened but quickly tightening again getting a whimper out of the younger.

" is that how you treat the people you like Jimin ? Am I just a fuck toy to you ? Every time I mention her you go crazy and hurt me. I'm telling you Jimin you don't like me because of your really liked me you wouldn't be treating me the way you do " Jungkook said keeping his eye contact with the other and Jimin continued to grip on him.

" Jeon Jungkook what have you done to me " Jimin mumbled before contacting his lips harshly with the others.

-

[ UNEDITED ]

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the long wait life just hasn't been going my way.

I hope you guys are not bored of this story, and hate the fact that Jungkook and the prince keep fighting.

I just wanted to mention again that both men have had a tough past and it is not easy for them to quickly fall and accept their feelings for each other. Jimin a father had killed jungkooks family so he holds a grudge and wants revenge and he obviously wouldn't let his feelings for the prince take over. And Jimin has been deeply hurt by his past lover, Gabriella so he despises the mention of her and anything that reminds him of her, But he still has feelings for her as you can tell but slowly he's falling for Jungkook more and more.

As always if you guys want to the story to be continuously updated then vote and comment.

Also that you sooo much to the amazing people who comment and support honestly it makes me so happy.

I hope you all have a nice day/ night.

Word count: 1085